Share with me. Kuz I need it right now

I’ve got reset on my daily counter 11 times since starting this (not including when I’ve deleted this ap). I know the issues. I know the signs.

I let it happen.
It’s slowly creeping up and becoming a major problem.
I finish work. I have a good day. One small argument, disagreement, issue. I find my stress relief in a bottle. I hate it. I’ve made it 2 days without in the past 2 years.

Every excuse.
Every reason.
I don’t want to say this.
I’m done.
I can’t keep this up.
I need to sort out my shit and better myself.
I went from being able to hike up a fucking mountain with minimal breaks. Now I can’t even walk down damn stairs without getting winded.
I’ve accumulated an extra 60 lbs. (Thanks self)
I’m not as good as I once was.
I miss me

I miss who I was.
I allowed this to swallow me.

I can do better.
I will do better.
I’m just scared.

Thanks for listening…

7 Likes

You are correct…you CAN do better. You’ve already been courageous by posting this, now be fearless and make the changes u know you need to make.

2 Likes

Try a app called “ primed mind “ it’s awesome

1 Like

This. So much this. Everything you said, I feel. I’m tired of it all. I keep finding reasons tho too. Like, my kid had a bad day. I had a bad day at work. Etc etc. I’ve so far managed one day. I think it’s time to keep up with th one day. Then tomorrow. Then the next day mentality. This problem runs in my family. I’m not trying to make exsuces but it does. I’ve also been in the drug boat. Beat it. Now I have this liquid situation I’m dealing with. Apparently all my.friends fit into bottles…

3 Likes

I get this. I’m glad you shared with me. I don’t feel so alone. I do the gaming bit but only of my other half wants to. I’m at a loss now. Ugh. I’ll post more in the.morning

You are on point!! I read this 3 times so perfect!!

When I felt like that, I went to an outpatient group. I had enough and needed help to get
going. Being in a group with others who felt the same helped me feel accountable and motivated to quit.

Alright
I disappeared again. Took off the app. Got lost. But I’m.back again! This time I’m at 2 1/2 days. Tonight at 10pm will make day freakin 3! Haven’t done this in 3 years!!!

1 Like