Short 👀 opening videoclip

I saw this videoclip and it was very inspiring and eye-opening for me…maybe for you too!

How do you like it?
It made me a little sad and confronting as well-cause I wasted a lot of time, but not anymore!

6 Likes

Here’s another one you might like around the same concept. This guy has an awesome channel.

Okay, if you became a little sad because of the time you wasted, watch this one! :+1::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I hope more inspiring videoclips will de added tot this thread!!

One of the best Videos Ive seen all my life. Wasting time is the biggest reason I am still on here. If I didnt realized how valuable my time is I would be using for sure. Thats why I tell myself, many times a day, even many times an hour, that I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME! Since then Ive managed to stay sober. Much time is gone already now, so I need to be FAST and be smart. I believe this video and the general idea could help every human struggling (with addiction)

Imagine youd die tomorrow, you wouldnt have much time, well imagine youd die in 6 weeks, youd think, you need to be fast (!) and use your time. Because we dont know when our time will end we have to be very careful with it. If we live a life where we use our time the right way, we dont even have to fear death.

Time is the best thing we have, but we only have very little of it, only this exact moment right now!

Love this clip and Jay Shetty, I watch something of his most days, very insightful man

2 Likes

I absolutely love this message! And Jay Shetty!! :heart:

1 Like