Show me a picture describing how you feel today!

Lol…can’t wait to get to this point!

1 Like

:woman_technologist:

6 Likes

18 days today. So far so good but staying out of my own way. Just squeaking and eeking by

4 Likes

same here I’m 17 days today, and I feel exactly the same, I took a pic from work, I work at a mental facility, it’s all fenced in and thinking about it with where I’m at rite now kinda felt spot on lol

5 Likes

6 Likes

Day 5? You had slip dear? I’m sad for you too then you are getting there be mild.
Analyse when the relapse really started…

1 Like

Uck, that sucks. I’ve always had back problems since high school and have been to physical therapy 3 separate times. I definitely self medicated with alcohol to deal for all of that time, which helped. Wasnt til I saw a chiropractor that my pain was almost completely cured. Sorry you have to deal with that horrible condition. I know a few people with it and It definitely affects your quality of life. Just do what you gotta do to get by :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Yes i did unfortunately. But im back on track and had made a plan for it not to happen again, at least because of the same reason. But im okay and moving forward. :heart:

2 Likes

Ouch! Same here. See my osteopath on Saturday.

Hope you feel better soon :pray:

2 Likes

Good luck to you :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

4 Likes

7 Likes

Age showing Cate???
:joy::joy:

Nah! My string of cartwheels went wrong after I bumped into a sheep.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

3 Likes

… except one eye won’t open …

6 Likes

4 Likes

Yesterday I had a migraine so I had to take my meds, today I have a migraine hangover and just feel sleepy and sluggish. I look like this llama :llama::rofl:

4 Likes

Feeling productive. Finished writing step 6.
Installed new curtains. And did laundry. One happy addict right here!

6 Likes