!Show me a sunset/sunrise pic!

Wow :star_struck: Just incredible!

1 Like

those are so beautiful! almost doesn’t look real - love that you were able to witness this beauty and capture it

1 Like

Yeah it was crazy. Here is a different version of the same sky from my friends facebook.

14 Likes

WOW! This is breathtakingly beautiful! Thank you Stella - appreciate you sharing this glorious image with us.

Im stacking out crab gear today. 4th sober season almost done! What an amazing day! Grateful to not be hungover, or still drunk! :pray: :muscle:

14 Likes

Good morning…Thats gorgeous-i felt calm and atcpeace watching your video…thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Last night, almost home!

15 Likes

It’s a three hour boat ride to where the crab are. We stacked out the smaller boat.

Time to stack this boats gear! season closes on the 15th.

Good morning!

13 Likes

12 Likes

Went out early this morning to try and catch a bit of the Perseid meteor action, but only saw one.
Took a nice pic of the moon though.
It’s reflecting the sun so sorta counts as a sunrise/sunset…

16 Likes

Sunrise, Friday 18 August, 2023

7 Likes

Wow! That is soothing. I haven’t noticed the music before, it’s beautiful. :clap:t3::clap:t3:

3 Likes

9 Likes

Most of my sunrise videos are time lapse taken with my phone and I just upload the silent video as YouTube on mobile won’t let you add music anymore - they’ve made that a desktop only feature for some bizarre and annoying reason.
This was shot on a drone so I added some music when I edited it together. It improves the mood I reckon.

4 Likes

It does. Very soothing and amazingly beautiful as always. Thanks for sharing your corner of the world.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Monday morning, start of the working week.

3 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

12 Likes