Ōtautahi/Christchurch, Aōtearoa/New Zealand

18 Likes

6:36 pm, Central Texas.:purple_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart:

18 Likes

Saturday morning sunrise.
Free wallabies included.

13 Likes

The clouds were INSANE

It kinda felt like my friend and I were driving into death. It was the definition of dark and gloomy…what did we do? we prayed and praised God!!!

15 Likes

Seriously awesome!!

3 Likes

Those clouds look so damn awesome and i bet they were scary as you were driving into that horizon.

3 Likes

Yes. We are happy it didn’t turn intoore than some rain. We got through to the other side when the clouds broke and a rainbow appeared no lie!!!

2 Likes

19 Likes

23 Likes

Last nights sunset! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

Sunrise from down under

21 Likes

Good morning everyone

22 Likes

Crazy sunset yesterday. Storms coming in and sun bouncing off unusually low clouds through a gap in the mountains to the right.

18 Likes

Wow, looks like a 19th century painting :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Great photo! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

17 Likes

Catching up on 100+ posts in this thread was one of the best things that happened to me today. Stunning!

7 Likes

love these pics :heart:

1 Like

18 Likes

I totally live now for these beautiful mornings, waking up and feeling incredible!
My son and friends were here for pre game dinner before we headed to take in his hockey game. His first place team taking on the second place team. We won 4-3, but what a great hockey game…so close! (My cuz’s son coaches the team we played against) so we also hung out with her to cheer on our boys​:heart::heart:
Well I just wanted to let you all know it was an amazing night and an even better morning awake at 6am ready to take on whatever the day brings.
I’m including a sunset shot for your enjoyment as well!
Make it an amazing day all :pray::heart:

26 Likes