Not in AA, but have the book :hugs:

6 Likes

NA big books are welcome here too…

1 Like

that looks cool…

1 Like

Well a bit boring cover :rofl: But I like what’s inside of it :wink:

1 Like

I want one! Not sure how to get one here other than a pdf but that isnt the same as a real book!

Amazon? They’ve got everything

1 Like

where do you live?

@Wunderbar they don’t ship here.
@Mephistopheles in a tiny country in SE Asia

I do go back to the US every few years so maybe can get one then. It’s fine. I’m used to reading everything online. :joy:

pdf is definitely better than nothing. I would have thought if they can smuggle bibles into North Korea you would be able to have a big book shipped to you.

1 Like

here’s one place it can be read
http://www.whytehouse.com/big_book_search/

2 Likes

If your going to be there for a good amount of time before going back to the US then I’m sure someone would be happy to ship one over to you. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yup, I agree. I’ve paid it forward before, and would gladly do it again if needed.

1 Like

3 Likes

I would buy one and send it over if it’s going to help I’m just trying to think where would it be quicker to send one from the UK or the US. My geography’s rubbish. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

4 Likes

74318011_429602557977648_8555682807634984960_n 74479449_2496156044002550_2462307783043710976_n had these for decades

3 Likes

Ray I would think you could have just taken a picture of your head as after 33 years I’m sure that you must know them inside out weird for word.
How many sponsee,s have you had over the years m8, do you have any idea of how many. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yea had a wee read last week only really use them now when im going through the program with guy, havnt counted had a few , keep meeting them at meetings ,met gardener Jim i give them nicknames lol hes 27 years now doing well , still got my first preamble 33 years old now

5 Likes