Show me your transformations! (Shirts required)

Your eyes are poppin’! You look great👍

You look stunning. Keep up the awesome work😀

Thanks @MandiH and @anon30771928 I love this before and after picture so much because it reminds me how easy it is to slip back into this destructive behaviour and being depressed again and suffering written all over my face and body. It also shows the massive transformation happened within a few weeks when I work on it. For me it is my state of mind I have to work on and develop it. If I feel happy my eyes shine and I feel so much younger and full of energy. I can’t stay on holiday for the rest of my life though but I can and will do the work to keep my state of mind tuned to happiness and do what it’s needed to force my way to the better me. Thank you my friends for supporting me! Sending good vibes your way. Have a happy sober weekend everyone!

3 Likes

Thank you @LuckyStar, the After-pic was taken when on holidays with my bf in Florida. Just a sober happy little girl again. I want to keep this feeling and bring that smile back to my life for good.

That’s great. I’m much happier since I quit drinking too😀

Wowza! Such a difference! Stick that on the fridge as a reminder :smiley_cat: so freaking well done my friend. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Awesome! It’s a nice feeling getting back into shape mentally and physically :grinning:

1 Like

It is very motivating to see al these positive changes! From the puffiness,redness,chubiness, dead eyes, droopy eyes to look more healthy. Jep having fun with drinking! I can see in the photos. Alcohol is a B*tch. Keep up the good work! (ง •̀_•́)ง

2 Likes

I may have had a bit of a set back last night. My wife and I had a special dinner at the Disneyland Steakhouse. I think I gained at least 2 pounds during that meal!

8 Likes

Yes you can clearly see life coming back to everyone who quit :slight_smile: I love to see those changes!

Aww, so wonderful!!! That 2lbs looks worth it! :two_hearts:

He country neighbor! I have something really really important to do in 2019 and I won’t say what, but it is the reason I am staying anonymous… Partypooper! I know I know, I hear this one week now|・ω・`)(・o・) maybe an other picture that it is clear I m sober… ! (photo erased) this was yesterday training. Full of bruises now but that is a positive temporarily damage. Getting stronger. Convinced that this was not drunk? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Ok wow! I could never do that, I def. would break every bone in my body lol

2 Likes

Xmas day last year versus this year.

33 Likes

So full of life!

1 Like

Dang! Look at that! You look to be exuding happiness and confidence now! :blush:

1 Like

Even the weather sobered up with you!

Great work :hugs:

Holy smokes - now that is a transformation. Well flipping done. Keep turning it over…! :two_hearts::bird::+1:

Just got an interview for supervisor, loving relationship with my daughters, marriage is on a new level, better brother, and role model to my nephews. Better health slimmer stomach, appetite back.

12 Likes

You’re an entirely different human…well done man!!! Keep fighting the good fight

2 Likes