Show me your transformations! (Shirts required)

You’re very inspiring and what you said completely relates to me. Congrats!

1 Like

Bottom right was a couple years ago in my active drinking, top right was about 8 months sober, and left was 10 days ago on my 1 year!!

22 Likes

Thank you! It feels great!

Thankyou so much, you can do this!:purple_heart:

I love this thread, you can see the life returning to the sober ppl :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Guess…

18 Likes

Damn son! And stuff because the 10 rule…

1 Like

4.5 mos ago…

Christmas, day 2 of sobriety…

Anddd tonight, 40 days sober!!! Personally, I don’t see too much of a difference…but my friends and community definitely do, so I guess there must be something to it haha! :smile:

36 Likes

Congratulations!! 5 months is AMAZING!!!
How beautiful and inspiring seeing your transformation. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

I’m not quite sure i can tell the difference.
Left is a night out on vacation. The right is at home a couple minutes ago.

18 Likes

You’re eyes are much brighter. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Its funny cause i actually weigh more now then i did in the before picture. But i notice that. I figured the eyes were because the lighting. But could be wrong?

1 Like

On day 95 and finally got the courage to be proud to show my face here instead of hiding so here’s mine, the first two are May 2018, 7 weeks, 8 weeks, 10 weeks and now at three months :blush:

41 Likes

I can definitely see a difference, you look healthy, no bloating and life in your eyes :blush:

3 Likes

Yes! You look fantastic…the light of sobriety in your eyes and a smile to match. Congratulations on the great work lady❤️

1 Like

Image on the left is about a year and a half ago. I quit drinking for 30 days after seeing this picture, but I still thought I could moderate my drinking after a “re-set”. Picture on the right is current at about the 30 day mark. Talk about motivation!!!

42 Likes

Thank you, I love seeing people’s transformations, the difference in the eyes always amazes me :blush:

1 Like

@Shell @Lotys What an incredible difference! You gals look amazing.

3 Likes

Thanks! I can see the happiness in your face!

1 Like

Amazing - you’ve changed so much!

2 Likes