Show me your transformations! (Shirts required)

I havent done a transormation pic in quite awhile… and of course facebook brings up past photos from years ago. I was really in awe and inspired by how far Ive come actually. I dont feel upset with my Before Pic (as i sometimes do) bcuz I look at where I am today!

This Before pic was 10 years ago. I was running the streets working in the sex trade, using hard drugs, shooting up just basically chasing a high, and dealing with an abusive relationship:

Today at 279 days clean and sober, my soul has returned. I cant even begin to describe how free I feel. I am not chained to addiction, to toxic relationships, to pain and suffering and despair. By the Grace of God go I :pray:

I owe you all alot too actually. Thanks for being here! Love u guys!

68 Likes

And you have a beautiful boy to who you can give the best and purest possible care and love.

6 Likes

So wonderful! I’m really proud of you. You always put in the work and it shows :heart:

4 Likes

I absolutely do! Hes my entire world :earth_americas: My everything and BIGGEST motivation to stay clean (outside of my own internal desire to be clean)

8 Likes

so inspiring. :purple_heart: thank you Dana for being you.

3 Likes

Proud of you :heart:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: appreciate that!

2 Likes

Thanks my friend :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you! I certainly am trying to be a better person today :slight_smile: appreciate ur comment!

3 Likes

What a transformation! I see peace in the new you.
:heart:
And a mom who cares so much about her little one she decided to make the hard changes to get sober (healthy) so you can continue to be there for him.

Sending :heart::people_hugging:

2 Likes

I 100% second this!!

2 Likes

This was such a beautlful comment! Thank you :people_hugging: I certainly can say the same for you!! :heart:

2 Likes

This is a beautiful and amazing before and after. You are simply glowing these days. Thanks for being here with us. I appreciate you. Keep up the amazing work. :heart:

Okay, so I digged out a pic of 20 years ago. First semester of university (I am on the right). I don’t want to go back there, heavily bulimia as only anoxic was no longer possible at that time and lots of alcohol on every occasion (there were occasions almost every night).

And this summer after a workout.

52 Likes

You’ve always impressed me Franzi. You just look so happy and full of life.
Good for you “kid.” :wink:
I’m sooo freaking happy for you!!
:pray::heart:

8 Likes

Thank you Eric. It’s been such a long time ago already, half my life. Sometimes it’s good to go back to where it all started.

3 Likes

Du bist sehr wunderschön :star_struck: You look so much happier and healthier now :heart:

4 Likes

![image|281x500)
![image|375x500]

First pic is the day i checked into rehab. 2nd and 3rd pics are 88 days later

38 Likes

Wowzers!!
I don’t know what to say. I’m just so fucking proud of you Dana. And just so happy for you. I want to give you a great big hug. Welcome back. You’ve got so much life to live and give. Never give up you beautiful soul you. Never give up.
Keep living in today.
Fuck that past hell of yours.
:pray::heart::hugs:

3 Likes

Transformation, indeed! You look happy and strong, amiga. I’m grateful you shared and I appreciate your willingness to be vulnerable with us, always. Grateful for your friendship :heartpulse:

3 Likes