Show me your transformations! (Shirts required)

Absolutely! Hopefully mine will turn out half as good haha

I haven’t been sober long enough to see any transformations. Hoping in another couple of months I’ll be better looking though :joy: know my Liver will definitely look better anyway :sunglasses:

1 Like

Way cuter than Drew pickles.

2 Likes

You look beautiful in both, but your eyes look so happy in the 2nd pic - so bright and clear!

Aw thank you for saying so! Thats very nice, blushing over here :blush:

1 Like

I was lookin at her pin-dots vs a normal pupils. Maybe im just being the interweb police…:oncoming_police_car:Her face looks more full. You can definately see change …at 90 days i gained quite a bit of wieght but lost almost all of it by 6mo. So dont worry you have more change to come! @Sams23

2 Likes

14 months

43 Likes

Not a great pic of me on the right but was taken today. The eyes in everyone’s pics are where the magic has happened.Feel great and off to the gym shortly.

3 Likes

I think it’s awesome that you are wearing the same shirt. You should make it like a sober progress shirt or something.

2 Likes

These transformations are so incredible!!! Great post

Before rehab- wish I could see my empty eyes but no pics without sunglasses.

Last night 52 days sober! My skin looks so much better

66 Likes

Lovely, lovely! You have beautiful eyes and may they never be empty again. :heart:

5 Likes

So glad for those eye transplants! World of a difference!

2 Likes

No transplants here! No contacts either my eyes were really green because of my green shirt lol

Purity and light. Cograts for being sober. The outlook speaks about it

1 Like

From 2 summers ago

3 Likes

And from 2 weeks ago, 7 months sober now!

27 Likes

You look so much happier!!! You are glowing congrats!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

You have beautiful eyes :dancer:

1 Like