Show me your transformations! (Shirts required)

2 years ago and last week

59 Likes

Woah! It is like other person. What a beautiful sight you have now!

1 Like

Wow! You look so alive and content :heart:️ and thanks!

2 Likes

You look fantastic and super lively! I love it!

2 Likes

This is a great transformation

1 Like

Thank you so much @Karci!! It’s so neat to see it myself. Kind of hitting “the wall” lately and this helps to remind me how far I’ve come and there’s still more growth to come :heart:

3 Likes

I’m going to start documenting

1 Like

Please do! Nothing is more inspiring than seeing your own growth.

Interesting to see how big the change is or can be, after people stop poisoning themself…

1 Like

Wow that’s all I have to say. You look great!

1 Like

Lmaooooooo! Too funny

This is today, day 7. And the last time I was drunk, last Thursday.

Seeing this side by side is astonishing.

40 Likes

Wow! How crazy!

2 Likes

Amazing! What a difference not drinking makes.

1 Like

Holy crap. I would have never believed some of these photos are of the same person!

1 Like

These are all so incredible & inspiring. Thank you everyone for sharing… it really does help those of us that are just starting on this path of sobriety. I had been cutting back on my alcohol use for the past few months & was already losing weight, which feels good. Now that I’m actually committed to being sober, rather than just “taking a break,” I am excited to experience some healthy changes. Day 10 for me. :blush:

10 Likes

Me. Drinking at my sons first birthday 6/2017. Everytime I see these photos I cringe… In between “being mom” that day, I took every chance I could to chug a beer without people looking. This was the height of my addiction, and of my depression. About a week and a half later I found out I was pregnant. I was sober for the pregnancy and that got me out of my depressive slump. But soon after giving birth, I found the bottle again… gratefully I was able to recognize I was on the same path to this person long before I got there.

Me. A few days ago. 35 ish days sober :+1:
My kid doesn’t sit still long enough for a photo anymore lol.

53 Likes

Wow! Amazing transformation!

You look so much brighter! Much healthier!

1 Like

Wow! You look great!

1 Like