Show me your transformations! (Shirts required)

Haha those are great pics! You look like your from a fun place to be sober! #HikeSober #LiveFreely

Aloha from my corner of the world to yours!

((HUGS))

Being a sober mother is One of the most beautiful things this world has ever seen! We are walking super heros preparing the way for generations to come!

And those glasses are hella sick! They frame your face like that smile lights up my desktop!

Cheers my friend! (The kind with pom poms not clinking glasses hehe)

d39c4ea2b93b44fd610c39def7f15ab6

14 Likes

You are a warrior! Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Oh my goodness! You are too kind! Thank you so much for those sweet words! :heart:️:heart:️ I really appreciate it. I think it’s absolutely insane how quickly our bodies can flourish and change once we cut out the garbage.

1 Like

Thank you… I feel overwhelmed when I think back on the struggle it took to get here. It literally took me a lifetime to exit a cult and the people who refused to let me go. I’ve been trying to gain access to my own will for what seems to be forever and I feel like my fingertips are brushing the surface of something wonderful.

I will take hunger and momentary desolation any day to gain TRUE LOVE, HONEST REALITY, and SOBER MOTHERHOOD! I appreciate every day, every person, and every word of encouragement from my fellow travelers on this road called recovery. Thank you for company… it gets lonely on the sober side but there is nothing compared to the integrity that free will brings when its aligned with LOVE, pure intention, and the singularity that connects us to ultimate Oneness.

5 Likes

SO much light behind those eyes are shining through! You look fantastic.

1 Like

Thank you! That’s hope! Being separated from my little hearts and souls (children) has been a test of… there are no words! Being confined to an island where I have been “shunned” by those who know who I am has been soul shattering, but in the end, I’m stitching myself together with agape love and soulful integrity. I regret nothing except not leaving much sooner. :innocent:

1 Like

You’re so sweet. The 1st pic I was in Arizona. I live in Kansas. I think it’s a beautiful state, but others might not agree. You have to work to find the beauty in this farmland.

20180526_212543may 26,2 weeks out of rehab

10 Likes

juneJune 16

9 Likes

july,with my daughter

18 Likes

today!!!

24 Likes

So mines backwards and yet it motivates me because I can see what this life Is doing to me . Clean 22 year old me on my birthday heading out for food with friends and then yesterdays hungover on a comedown me.

I will not stay this wreck.

30 Likes

You guess where I am at…

49 Likes

Fell on my face drunk… to waking up 59 days later happy, bed-headed and no makeup, but sober as hell and loving it!

7 Likes

Look at that! 59 days drunk injury free! Your skin looks better already .

2 Likes

Thank you. At least now I have the ability to remember any injury I do get. Couldn’t say that 2 months ago… One day at a time to write my new life’s story and stop using my old, comfortable story to justify my addiction. BTW - fresh aloe stalks do wonders on healing skin… Just make sure they are bright green and plump.

1 Like

4 year difference :heart:

64 Likes

Girl, you are a different human being!

3 Likes

You should be very proud of your hard work, Shipmate! I’m sure you are.

2 Likes