Show me your transformations! (Shirts required)

Thank you, I Def am completely different inside and out :blush:

1 Like

Definitely am❤️ thank you

Beautiful! :heart:

2 Likes

Wow. Amazing. You look beautiful!! Well done!!!

1 Like

I feel so much stronger. Mentally, physically, emotionally, & spiritually. On the left I was bloated & sick. Active in an Eating disorder & my escapism through binging on wine. On the right, I’m about 5 months sober. Thank You for this! It really puts things into perspective. Now, I’m almost 7 months sober from wine & nearly 3 months sober from my eating disorder

34 Likes

I love your story! Thank You for sharing. You are very inspiring!!!

Wow! You look amazing & the light in your eyes has returned.

1 Like

Thank you, that means a lot. I had to kiss many bottle necks to get to where I am today hehe. In all seriousness though… drinking was like a hobby and quitting seemed to be a career. To finally be over that cycle in my life is such a gift to me and the entire planet. I cant even imagine how many bottles and cans I wasted on my little habit… not to mention words and actions. Ayeyeye…

5 Likes

Your smile and the bright of your eyes say everything. It is like coming to life. Congratulations!!!

5 months ago vs now :raised_hands:t2:

45 Likes

You look so healthy! :hugs:

1 Like

Holy crackers! This is amazing😊

5 Likes

9 Likes

The first one was in the middle of my 5 year IV meth use the 2nd was today at 5 months sober

13 Likes

Here you see my upper arms. They’ve been red, inflamed, full of pimples for years. Now they look great and I like to show them :heart:
Since I stopped eating gluten it became even better. I now take Vit. C and D and feel awesome.

12 Likes

Big difference in myself

28 Likes

8 Likes

You look younger!!! Sobriety is has awesome effects

Day 280 sober

Day 281 sober…i finally got a haircut after 2 months!!

38 Likes