Show me your transformations! (Shirts required)

You workout or just not drinking enymore?

After all I’d love to show a bit of my transformation as well. Not a big deal but i feel so much better now

end of august and today

33 Likes

9 months and 16 days sober💜

I’ve spent the past 15+ years hiding behind the person alcohol made me bc I thought she was more interesting to talk to, more fun, someone people liked and wanted to be around. In the end it only fueled my anxiety and drained my self esteem to nothing, I didn’t even recognize myself anymore. I look at this person in the before picture, and I see so much sadness in her eyes. The first photo was taken 2 years ago in New York City, and I’m about to get on a helicopter ride of the city with my husband. I remember how uncomfortable I was in that tiny helicopter. Puffy, hungover and self conscious, all the time. I was not healthy here, and was battling a lot internally as well as an alcohol addiction that was getting more intense every day. Now I feel like the sun is finally shining again and I have more peace and acceptance now with a clear mind than I’ve ever had in my life. Meditation, prayer, fitness and self care have become a part of my routine and it’s made all the difference! Everyday, I’m so thankful.

Everyone here looks so incredible, it truly is so inspiring to see!

66 Likes

Lovely. Sobriety agrees with you.

1 Like

It seems to agree with us all doesn’t it😊 Thankyou so much!

1 Like

Picture on the left is the week before my intervention. Picture on the right was just the other week at 121 days sober. Today I am 131 days sober. I started a thread that is similar not realizing there already was one. Check it out and share your posts! Would love to see them Show the world your transformation!

28 Likes

Day 1 sober, alcohol really made a huge mess of my body. I was SO sick all day before I get up, showered and took this picture. This hideous person was NOT who I am.

10 days after I made the best and most important change of my life to become sober-I gave up alcohol for the rest of my days and I am still getting my life back, one day at a time! :heart:

42 Likes

Thank you! :heart_eyes:

Me before when drinking and on xanax…

Me now

27 Likes

This is the reason I am getting sober. My daughter Madison! My life

18 Likes

This is me on day 1 with my daughter. About 20 pounds ago and 46 days ago

24 Likes

What a difference. Congratulations!! Keep fighting!

1 Like

Edited for privacy…

29 Likes

You look totally different! Like two different people completely! So crazy how sobriety can change us in every way :smile:

I never took an official “before” but I will take an “after” at 90 days (and every 90 after) to see if I can tell the difference. The photos everyone is posting are super encouraging!!

Holy smoke. No way that first pic is the same beautiful, glowing human being. Truly incredible!

1 Like

7 months sober, 2 stone lighter, 100% happier.

41 Likes

These are my favorite types of threads😍

1 Like

my most recent mugshot in my lowest part of addiction the me today ! Four months sober :heart:️:black_heart:

71 Likes

So much happiness, I love it!

1 Like