Show me your transformations! (Shirts required)

This may be my favorite transformation post ever. Look at you now! So beautiful and alive - and those sweet babies!:heart:

6 Likes

I am all out of likes, but wow guys! Thank you for sharing your transformation pictures! What an inspiration you all are! This app is a great place, keep up the good work.

4 Likes

A.ma.zing! :hushed:

Your skin color looks better, too!

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

My dad on the left, I’m on the right holding my daughter. I was drinking SO much and on xanax bloated like a fish

Me now almost 2 months clean

22 Likes

You had an intervention? Will you share more if you don’t mind?

What a difference! Great work.

Ok…so…i found this picture of me and was completely blown away. This is insane what prescriptions and alcohol can do to someone.! This was meScreenshot_2018-10-21-15-35-29|250x500

This is me now at 2 months sober and eating healthy…working out again

20 Likes

Holy crap. Unbelievable. You look so amazing and SO happy. You don’t even look like the same person. In a really great way… :heart:️ peace and love to you!! Congrats!!

2 Likes

This is pretty embarrassing but real. Left is April 2018 at the height of my drug and alcohol abuse…and right is October 2018 over 4 months sober.

53 Likes

You look so different and fill of life and light!! Good for you!!

Lordy! That is a truly amazing transformation.

1 Like

This is right before I got sober. It’s insane how bad I look.
This is me now. This is a great idea. Will post another one in 3 months. I meant to post this one in the last one. It’s so bad I might take it down lol

16 Likes

Wow…you look way better today. That looks like it hurt

I have no words for this. Just, AMAZING! I agree with @MoCatt, best transformation I’ve see yet.

2 Likes

Oh man, I know that look so well. When the Xanax bleeds into the drinking (duhh, day drinking will always mix with the meds), it’s a unique stare. You look soooo much better now. Congrats on changing your life and embracing a non lethal lifestyle. Haha, you know what I mean.

2 Likes

Looking great @KerryS

This picture is from about 3 and a half years ago when I was drinking very heavily. Sobriety wasn’t even a thought at this point

This one is from about a year and a half ago when I was beginning to realize my drinking was a serious problem in my life. But I “had it under control”…which was total bulls***.

And this is me from 4 months ago at 4 months sober. The day my fiance and I moved out of our tiny little apartment into our first home. A stressful day, moving is a pain, but a really fun and exciting day too.
And today I am happy to be here and say I am almost 9 months sober, 60 pounds lighter, and hangover free.

45 Likes

What a transformation. Congratulations! What s the time between those pictures?