Show me your transformations! (Shirts required)

That was May of this year. Although there was a relapse for about 2 months.

1 Like

That’s amazing!

1 Like

Thank you. I am usually in great shape. I was a personal trainer for years…it only took me about a year to get into the worst shape of my life. It’s awful what alcohol and prescriptions do. I had no idea i looked so bad either. Crazy. NEVER AGAIN @happyfeet

1 Like

Looking awesome! No thank you to extra calories from alcohol! Sending you strength!

Dang, Andrew! You need your own television show or something😉. You look healthy, vibrant - and happy. Congratulations!

2 Likes

It’s amazing how much younger and happier you look! Congrats! You rock!

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you!

Wow @KerryS

May of this year vs. September of this year.
Drinking a lot in the first picture and at my heaviest weight vs. after the summer where I only drank a few days, leading to an eventual sober date of 8/10/18 :smiley:
The lighting is terrible in the first one and nice in the second haha but you can still see some unmistakable differences !!
So grateful today at 82 days ! :tiger::seedling::muscle: :sunglasses:

47 Likes

Wow KerryS you look amazing

2 Likes

You look like a different human being. Incredible!

1 Like

Mine is backward. First pic is me now, second was the same day three years ago, not even one week sober.

40 Likes

You look great

1 Like

You should post whenever you want! You’ve made good choices for 4 days! Good for you! Be proud of your accomplishments, no matter how small or short on time. It helps to keep you going. Don’t wait to celebrate later, do it now! And keep doing it!

2 Likes

Thank you!! I feel like a different person :blush: no more self loathing and nihilistic thoughts.
@Denise… you look amazing ! Congratulations on three years ! :fire:

2 Likes

Wow! Amazing!

First pic is from New Years Eve 11 months ago at the height of my drinking. Next is a pic from a lunchtime walk I took earlier this week and the 3rd is a pic from a bike ride a few weeks ago. 2+ months sober!

60 Likes

Awesome progress Bill :star_struck:

Wow, what a transformation! You look so happy now :two_hearts::two_hearts: