Show me your transformations! (Shirts required)

Wow… This is amazing. You’ve saved your life in so many ways!

1 Like

Bill – looking way happier, way healthier. You’re doing an awesome job, sir. Well done!

You can really see a difference ! You look happy and healthy :grinning:! How much weight have you lost ? I hope that’s not a rude question

Wow! That def gives me even more motivation. Great job​:+1::+1:

Drunk at a Blue Jays game

Sober Sunday at home😘

20 Likes

What an amazing transformation @BillS :hugs:

Wow Bill, you look great! That must be very motivating! :facepunch:

1 Like

Thank you! Your question is not rude at all as far as I’m concerned. I’m probably 20 lbs lighter now. :grin:

1 Like

I can not show this transformation because I have no picture of it.
I was curious about how much weight I may have lost, unfortunately I don’t have a scale, but a tape measure. Before getting sober my belly had a size of 98cm. Today it is 91cm :star_struck::dancer:

5 Likes

There have been definitely relapses and ups and downs but each time it’s always more time under my belt. Even with mistakes it has made a huge difference. The bloat gone. The digestive system working. As I come up on another 15 days straight I am realizing it is a day at a time and don’t look to far ahead because you will lose sight of the day.

26 Likes

The photo on the left is me at my partner’s 33rd birthday. My friend took so many beautiful photos of the party and I can hardly stand looking at myself in them, I’m puffy, red, and can see my sadness. That was the last night I drank. The photo on the right is me today, 31 days sober.

56 Likes

Wow! Such a difference! :star_struck: Very well done.

1 Like

Holy shit man! What a difference in such a short time! You look way more real in the sober one.

2 Likes

22 Likes

You look so much happier and healthier :two_hearts:

1 Like

I sure am on both counts

1 Like

Me on my way being a happy girl again :raising_hand_woman:‍♀️ :pray:

35 Likes

The changes happen so fast. This is so motivating. You look great.

Great advice. Each time is more time under your belt and doesn’t make a difference. I’m starting again today after 2 weeks clean, and then a 4 day spiral. You look great. Keep it up

Beautiul! :heart_eyes: