Show me your transformations! (Shirts required)

Day 7 for me, and now that the fog is lifting I’m off to meet a personal trainer at the gym to get started building a healthy strength routine. Routine being the key word, and really craving a healthy outlet!! Too shy to post pics but pumped to start this ! Wish me luck . I’m very inspired by this thread

14 Likes

Wow, Mandi! The things we put our selves through to use, huh? That is amazing.

1 Like

Ridiculous, isn’t it?

1 Like

Amazing!!! Congrats!!!

:smile: you made me laught

You are completely right. Sobriety transforms people. I don’t dare to post now because only four days sober but I hope one day to be able to

6 Likes

You look wonderful!

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile: I feel much better!

2 Likes

Right? I’m day 14 and having the worst sugar cravings known to man. Glad I’m not alone in that!

3 Likes

Good Lord! That is an absolutely amazing transformation. You look like you are glowing. Thank you for sharing your story.

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile: I feel SOOOOOO much better without alcohol! :heart:

2 Likes

Wow girl this is awesome! Look how beautiful you are :heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

1 Like

On the left was me while in active addiction. Sitting there not knowing wtf i was doing with a cigarette behind my ear cuz i was soo cool.

On the right, over a year and a half free from alcohol :smiley: (and 40 lbs lighter!)

61 Likes

Looking great and healthy now! I don’t know who mentioned it first, but you really see it in the eyes of someone that he’s sober.

Holy shit girl! Wow! Keep it up!

1 Like

I will!
First I thought “nah why making such a Collage, you changed not that much“ … and then I made the Collage…

3 Likes

I think a hip replacement would slow you down a little . Very interesting transformation, girl! I think you are amazing.

Yesss! Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Thank you for keeping this thread alive. I love seeing everyone change through sobriety.

1 Like

I completely understand that. My drinking was masking so much. It’s one of the reasons we are getting out of the midwest. I didn’t realize how horrible all the environmental things around here affect me, plus the bipolar 1 that was hiding under all that booze.

1 Like