Show me your transformations! (Shirts required)

Thank you Hun very much

1 Like

I started Krav Maga and Muay Thai about 90 days into my sobriety and 5 years later I am a an instructor, certified through two organizations. Keep getting after it.

3 Likes

Never get tired Of these…a coach always needs a coach. Just hired my own to help me through a cutting and bulking season. Being clean and sober has helped me drop 50 lb, but I have alot more work to do. Progress not perfection.

51 Likes

Looking great!

1 Like

Way to go! Lovely transformation in progress :slight_smile:

1 Like

So…this isnt a huge difference in weight, a little, but a huge transformation in perspective.

First photo is me while drinking a liter of vodka a day. Empty. Hopeless. Depressed. Unemployed.

The second is me at 169 days sober. Im calm. Full of love and gratitude. Hopeful. Happy…dare i say joyful. Im not just breathing but living and feeling and growing.

AA promises are coming true already.

52 Likes

Omg!!! Ur so beautiful and look soo happy! U seriously have light in ur eyes! U have a healthy glow :slight_smile: i love this transformation! Im soooooooo proud of you!!!

3 Likes

Aww thanks @Butterflymoonwoman appreciate your support

2 Likes

I could see the difference in your eyes almost immediately. Keep up the great work.:+1:

You have a beautiful healthy glow in the second picture :heart: You are doing amazing!

How about this one!! Left was my first ever 5k. Right my most recent PR. I was a cigarette smoker and heavy drinker back then. I was working on my diet and had started working out at planet fitness but didn’t really know what I was doing yet. I still don’t know what made me want to do this race or what made me continue because I hated it. Back then I hated running because I couldn’t breathe. I’m so happy I quit smoking and stuck with running because now it’s my happy place and I LOVE the runners high

28 Likes

Early morning here, but for a short moment I thought it read Heroin run :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, in terms of BP, life without booze is much better indeed! Congrats!

:joy::joy: no!!! It’s crazy how our minds can play tricks on us like that.

1 Like

45 Likes

Amazing glow up @Fiarra

2 Likes

Almost 2 years sober, exactly 1 year on testosterone.

52 Likes

this is beyond awesome to see. I am so damn happy for you. how are you feeling in your body these days?

4 Likes

Looking great my friend ! :grinning:

3 Likes

Great to see you Tomek.
Looking great :+1: And you look like you’re feeling great!
Congrats on almost 2 years.
:pray:t2::purple_heart::hugs:

3 Likes