Show me your transformations! (Shirts required)

Wowzers!!
I don’t know what to say. I’m just so fucking proud of you Dana. And just so happy for you. I want to give you a great big hug. Welcome back. You’ve got so much life to live and give. Never give up you beautiful soul you. Never give up.
Keep living in today.
Fuck that past hell of yours.
:pray::heart::hugs:

3 Likes

Transformation, indeed! You look happy and strong, amiga. I’m grateful you shared and I appreciate your willingness to be vulnerable with us, always. Grateful for your friendship :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Again with the eyes as a window…you can see how much more content and confident you look. And healthier! Good for you for going to rehab and congrats on your 88 days!

2 Likes

You’ve fought for your life and you’re reaping the rewards, chica. I’m just so happy for you!

2 Likes

Eric!!! Ur post made me totally smile! Thank you SO much for always cheering me on! Being a huge support to me over the years! It really truly means alot to me :slight_smile: Huge hugs my friend!!! :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Awe thank you sooo much! It felt like a battle for sure lol but Im glad to be here on this journey with all of u. Ur all like family to me :hugs:

3 Likes

You look so much happier! Keep it up!

2 Likes

Big difference in the eyes. I’m so proud of you, :kissing_heart::hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you!!! :people_hugging: i appreciate you :hibiscus:

2 Likes

One of my biggest motivating factors are the positive comments about the changes in my life. It’s amazing what words can do for a person’s mental state. I look into my eyes in that first pic and all I see is pain, depression and a lost soul looking for help. I remember that moment when I took that pic and hated myself for all the wrong I’ve done. Today I actually like who I am and look forward to tomorrow.

6 Likes

Vielen Dank, Jen. :grimacing::upside_down_face:

1 Like

You are absolutely the picture of good health and confidence… congrats to you for turning it around and getting your life back. You glow in a healthy remarkable way!

1 Like

That is a beautiful sentiment. I agree with you completely, it’s a wonderful motivator. Plus, I never want to go back to that pain and mental anguish, that self-destruction. Glad you’re here and have found your path!

2 Likes

Congratulations and happy for you on the huge change you’ve made! You look happy and centered in a good way. Good for you for going to rehab. We learn that what we thought we had to have really was just garbage and dragging us down. Addiction. And life is so much better without. Strong in your sobriety you are … congrats!

1 Like

@Butterflymoonwoman Not just jumping on the bandwagon here. I really am impressed with you. You’re possibly one of the top people on the forum that I respect. You’ve just overcame so much and are working so hard to change who you were into who you want to be.

I mean, we can look at role models as people that are wildly successful, sure. But, it’s the people to overcome insurmountable odds that really should be revered.

10 Likes

Wow :astonished: i dont know what to say. Ur words really made me feel really good! Like im kind of speechless lol and i always have something to say lol i often dont really realize how far ive come. Maybe others can relate. I often feel like my past was just some long, crazy, horrific blur but when i see these past photos i really remember how chaotic my life was. Like i cant even put into words how lost i felt and the horrifying things i did. But im glad im here where i am today. Very blessed and grateful to be alive. I honestly probably wouldnt have the clean time i do now, if it wasnt for TS. The support and suggestions u all give (and what i hope to be giving back to others), has helped me more than u all know :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Ammazing!!! Blessings!!

You look absolutely amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I see a light in your eyes that cant be bought!

1 Like

Awe thank you!!!

1 Like

Two wonderful motivators!! You are amazing, Dana.