Show the artist within you (Part 1)

Thanks mate!

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a brand new civilization in my novel, and some people broke off and developed their own system of writing, and this is what it looks like

4 Likes

I suppose music is my artā€¦if that counts.

Edit: Found a decent pic playing bassā€¦since Iā€™ve only been doing that for just over a year.

18 Likes

A novel? Cool cool cool! Let us know when you publish it

1 Like

It SO counts. Music is such a gift.

TeejLazer too bad we canā€™t jam sometime :smile:

Bomdhil Iā€™ll be sure to let you know when I publish, Iā€™m just a perfectionist and that means it might take a WHILE

1 Like

That counts so so much!!!

@TeejLazer if you have SoundCloud or Instagram or something with your work on it, Iā€™d be interested in hearing it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is the band I play guitar in. Weā€™ve got a little bit of audio, and I think two live videos. Weā€™ve only played four shows, so, were a little low on exposure still. Hahaha.
http://maneatinggiant.com/

The band I play bass in, The Cocaine Wolves, had some periods of inactivity, and Iā€™ve only been with them just kver a year. Our new album is being mastered as we speak. Hereā€™s a video of my third show with them:

3 Likes

I love creating languages, whole worlds actually! This language doesnā€™t have a name yet, but itā€™s spoken by the people of the island of Tallinger on this made-up world of mine

4 Likes

Hey, hey! Iā€™m assuming you write fantasy or sci-fi. Fantasy is my one true love! Iā€™ve dabbled in writing and worldbuilding myself. Much respect! Itā€™s no easy task, but soooooo much fun!

2 Likes

First finished blanket I crocheted.

Fingerless dragonscale gloves

A shawl that I wear as a scarf.

And my favorite slippers that I have to remake because I wore out the soles lol

22 Likes

Amazing and practical. Beauty that you can wear. I love the colors you have chosen. If I will know you I will ask you a scarf :christmas_tree:

1 Like

I would love to hear you sing! I have a musicians unite thread where we post some stuff up

3 Likes

Those gloves are awesome

2 Likes

FB_IMG_1537886587321

12 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

FB_IMG_1537886591822

11 Likes

Looks beautiful!! Which technique is? Is oil?