Show the artist within you (Part 1)

These were my 2 favorites from Saturday…until my cat stepped on them lol. No idea what they will look like after I fixed the missing paint, will see when they finish drying! Going to do more today

19 Likes

Something about all the paintings you’ve put up here really speaks to me! The colors and all the patterns just suck me in. One day you will have to sell me one. I LOVE THEM!

2 Likes

I know what you mean lol! I see something different in them all the time, my girlfriend said I should sell them as meditative paintings because you lose thought in them!

2 Likes

And thank you! :slight_smile: Its a whole new style to me but I love it! No predicting what they will do, they take on a life of their own.
This is they type of stuff I did before, I whipped 2 of these out Saturday too

10 Likes

Wow! What is this kind of art called? I would love to give it a go

Really interesting and new

1 Like

Do you sell these? I love them.

2 Likes

Thank you. Here are a few more from today, these are my favorites so far:

17 Likes

Woah! I never have seen something similar. The use of the colors is amazing! Thanks for sharing

1 Like

I will be! Right now I’m still kind of in the practice phase and I’m working on how to do proper sealing now as they dry-that part takes a long time it turns out lol. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I thought the paw looked cool…maybe kitty should make more art with you…

3 Likes

Haha I know! I wonder if she would willingly sign them upon request lol.

1 Like

Thank you very much! :grin:

Super cool Mandi! I really like these. What do you use to get paint separation?

1 Like

YES!!! It is beautiful. Thanks to your picture we can enjoy somehow that moment that is not going be repeated. Thank you @anon30771928

1 Like

I started with this. I put some color in it. I want to share with you

2 Likes

It is very simple but superheros always helped me in my recoveryUploading…

3 Likes

Anyone here has created his own or her own superhero?

Not my art work but my 7yr olds, he absolutely loves art @MandiH you have competition here :joy: :hugs:

6 Likes

Aww, I love it!!!

1 Like