Show the artist within you

YES!!! It is beautiful. Thanks to your picture we can enjoy somehow that moment that is not going be repeated. Thank you @liv_m

1 Like

I started with this. I put some color in it. I want to share with you

1 Like

It is very simple but superheros always helped me in my recoveryUploading…

2 Likes

Anyone here has created his own or her own superhero?

Not my art work but my 7yr olds, he absolutely loves art @MandiH you have competition here :joy: :hugs:

4 Likes

Aww, I love it!!!

1 Like

Definitely earned a place on the wall of artwork :slight_smile:

1 Like

Passionflower!

4 Likes

I love that flower

If you love it here is another shot and also the fruit.

4 Likes

Not mine but I like it so much I wanted to share it anyway :heart:

7 Likes

I love art. My medium is modern dance though…can’t draw for shit! But…I do like crafting. Just made this baby blanket for my good friend❤️ (it’s white with an apple green and soft yellow with four owls in the corners if you can’t see…pictures kinda dark)

8 Likes

I love this blanket. Your friend and the baby must be delighted

Aww thank you! It felt really good making it for her (it’s amazing what I feel capable of doing sober that I just NEVER would have gotten done drunk. I mean…I could still crochet then. I probably would have even started it. But I wouldn’t have finished it. It would probably also have a red wine stain on it and smell like cigarettes at least a little. She and the people around actually freaked out a little (which gave me anxiety at first…classic) but then made me feel so happy. She freaked because she could feel all the love inside it. It felt really really good to be able to see something through for her☺️

1 Like

My newest painting i just did :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ooh love!!! Great minds think alike, this is one I did this last weekend

13 Likes

@MandiH yes great minds do think alike. I love yours <3

1 Like

I made this bohemian dream catcher for my classroom, who I share with our aboriginal advocate :slight_smile:

10 Likes

You’ve got mad skills. I’m so jealous.

1 Like

Love them both!