Show the artist within you (Part 1)

Definitely earned a place on the wall of artwork :slight_smile:

1 Like

Passionflower!

6 Likes

I love that flower

If you love it here is another shot and also the fruit.

6 Likes

Not mine but I like it so much I wanted to share it anyway :heart:

11 Likes

I love art. My medium is modern dance thoughā€¦canā€™t draw for shit! Butā€¦I do like crafting. Just made this baby blanket for my good friendā¤ļø (itā€™s white with an apple green and soft yellow with four owls in the corners if you canā€™t seeā€¦pictures kinda dark)

10 Likes

I love this blanket. Your friend and the baby must be delighted

Aww thank you! It felt really good making it for her (itā€™s amazing what I feel capable of doing sober that I just NEVER would have gotten done drunk. I meanā€¦I could still crochet then. I probably would have even started it. But I wouldnā€™t have finished it. It would probably also have a red wine stain on it and smell like cigarettes at least a little. She and the people around actually freaked out a little (which gave me anxiety at firstā€¦classic) but then made me feel so happy. She freaked because she could feel all the love inside it. It felt really really good to be able to see something through for herā˜ŗļø

1 Like

My newest painting i just did :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Ooh love!!! Great minds think alike, this is one I did this last weekend

15 Likes

@MandiH yes great minds do think alike. I love yours <3

1 Like

I made this bohemian dream catcher for my classroom, who I share with our aboriginal advocate :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Youā€™ve got mad skills. Iā€™m so jealous.

1 Like

Love them both!

Dont be. Everyone has something creative in them itā€™s just doing it often enough to get good. Practice is the key :wink:

And thank you :grin:

Love that @Allicat388 :slight_smile: very creative and beautiful :slight_smile:

Finally finished my third diamond art, A3 size

8 Likes

11 Likes

Very nice! Did you make the Macrameā€¦if thatā€™s what thatā€™s called lol

2 Likes