Show the artist within you (Part 1)

Love the colors!

1 Like

I was missing your works of art. My favorite ones those which blue color. Although this one is great :dizzy:

1 Like

Are these illustrations @MrCade?

Nope.
They are paper collages.

I would love to see them painted one day though.

1 Like

Are they 3 dimensional or 2 dimensional? They’re very visually stimulating and I’m trying to make sense of what they are from a tiny screen.

1 Like

It’s debatable.
I think of them as 3-dimensional but because they are relatively flat, they are often mistaken for 2-D prints.
I’m flattered that you like them. They’re designed to draw people in, arouse curiosity and be impossible to memorize. Let me see if I can take some detail pics with my phone…

2 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

Also, fun fact.
None of the collages are attached to their background. They’re assembled independently.

11 Likes

Cool. Those are some really delicate cuts! Do you keep rearranging them as part of the artwork? Or do you plan to glue them down?

1 Like

You guessed it. They will never be permanently affixed to a background.

1 Like

I love that.

I don’t know that I’d ever seen anything lkke that before, it is very cool!

I’d be very interested in seeing a video, like time lapse, of one being created.

3 Likes

Me too.
It’s been awhile since my last collage and I’ve never done a time lapse video. That might be a lot of fun to make.

3 Likes

I love to see you around and your wonderful and personal art

1 Like

My art is music! I write and record the music in hopes to play some gigs here and there someday. I wrote this one today. If you chose it listen, I am a bad singer, so your been warned!

4 Likes

Dan, beautiful song man! I really enjoyed it! Post some more stuff sometime, would love to hear. Have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll definitely post some more. :grin:

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

19 Likes