Show the artist within you

Wow ! There’s a lot of serious skills in this thread.

2 Likes

Sold this one last week

11 Likes

Few more recent commissions and private pieces

15 Likes

Painting on this snowy day!

3 Likes

I love thoose photo’s :smiley:so creative and very pretty .Thank you for sharing :pray::grin:

1 Like

Very amazing :smiley: very talented :ok_hand:

Just finishing up this painting :art:

12 Likes

7 Likes

11 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

4 Likes

It doesn’t translate as well as the wonderful visual art you guys have been making and showing here but here is a link to the archive page on my web site that has allot of the plays that I have written and/or directed over the last ten years or so. There are a couple of new ones to go up there from before our son was born. I gave it up when he arrived as its such an all consuming job. I have been lucky enough to work all over the world making lots of different types of shows from Shakespeare to children’s theatre. I have just been given a grant to start tinkering about with a new play and will be slowly injecting it back into my life again.

Lovin this thread and seeing the wonderful work you produce.

XXX

7 Likes

He’s awesome. Have you ever done an owl drawing?

1 Like

@Joyfulwolf Your painting is beautiful… you are very talented! Your painting reminds me of my insane cat, Midnight!

4 Likes

Thank you! I did one a long time ago but really should do it again!

18 Likes

Actually this is where I’ll post it, didn’t think I would ever have anything to share here

13 Likes

8 day sober I’ve neglected my creativity for so long so today I painted this for my best friends 3 year old, feeling full of love

13 Likes

Made my own diy spell book. For sale if anyone wants to buy it . It took me awhile to make.

9 Likes

Thank you so much! What a beautiful cat! Thank you for sharing. He has beautiful eyes!:heart_eyes_cat:

15 Likes