Show the artist within you (Part 1)

@Joyfulwolf Your painting is beautiful… you are very talented! Your painting reminds me of my insane cat, Midnight!

6 Likes

Thank you! I did one a long time ago but really should do it again!

20 Likes

Actually this is where I’ll post it, didn’t think I would ever have anything to share here

14 Likes

8 day sober I’ve neglected my creativity for so long so today I painted this for my best friends 3 year old, feeling full of love

17 Likes

Made my own diy spell book. For sale if anyone wants to buy it . It took me awhile to make.

11 Likes

Thank you so much! What a beautiful cat! Thank you for sharing. He has beautiful eyes!:heart_eyes_cat:

16 Likes

I love it. You are such an artist. Keep posting these works of art. I admire painting because I love the good use of colors

1 Like

Thank you. I tried my hand at watercolors this week, totally different but still fun!

13 Likes

Love it again. The use of blue color is great!!!

1 Like

Thank you sir, that is very kind :slight_smile:

I’m working on a cardigan.

15 Likes

Cant wait to see when it’s done! This is super cute!

2 Likes

What kind of paint do you normally use?

I started with oils, then went to mostly acrylics because oils take FOREVER to dry but I love them and now testing out watercolors. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haven’t drawn or painted in months. Struggling with some potentially provocative people, so consulted the big book and realised I need to demonstrate the compassion towards them that I would a sick friend. So I made these to give to them. Bless them, change me.

15 Likes

Trying to start a story of four brave warriors who got kicked out of their homeland. Here they are measuring what survived after broken wheel to their carriage and two of them come back from a little scouting trip with exciting news.

I can’t draw so gotta use creativity otherwise =D

25 Likes

Awwww, love these!!! And the reason why!!!

2 Likes

How inspiring and beautiful gifts!!!:heart::heart::heart::star_struck:

1 Like

Please keep posting this story I love the concept and the LEGO figures as main actors :trophy:

1 Like