Show the artist within you (Part 1)

Thank you so much and thank you for this post. It’s nice to see art and change things up :heart:

1 Like

Thank YOU and, please keep posting your works of art. I believe that Beauty has a healing power

2 Likes

My doodles I forgot to post yesterday lol it helps me focus I have adhd so when people are speaking I keep my hands going.

54 Likes

That’s so nice to hear thank you! I agree I’ve lost my passion a little bit since I’m in business but this post truly helps me to keep going. Love shooting and creating just hate editing and business side lol

2 Likes

What a great thread! I wish I was artistic. :laughing:

3 Likes

I’m a wedding photographer, and I agree. The whole “do what you love and you’ll never work a day in your life” just isn’t true. Being a photographer has dimmed the fun for me, and I take less photos of my own children. I’ve thought about changing careers so that I could find the intense passion I used to have. I have been doing it for 18 years. Your photos are stunning!

5 Likes

Oh my goodness thank you!! Yes you are so right! I picked up Photography so I could take better photos of my kids and I hardly do that :cry: I need to fix that. I’ve felt the same and I’ve only been in business 3 years- 18 wow! Makes me sad there’s got to be a better balance.

1 Like

I love the doodles and I have to say that you have a beautiful handwriting…I realized that you have a beautiful sense of colour too

2 Likes

Hey thanks you! Have you drawn anything new lately?

1 Like

I love to draw without sketching with pencil. Just with a ball pen and poor colours. It is a challenge for me to create something with poor materials

taking advantage of my own errors and accepting imperfections in the creation

44 Likes

I just put it now

I love superheroes

Awesome job! I draw stick figures lol love artwork keep sharing!

1 Like

Amazing that use pen vs. pencil!? You’re a gutsy artist! Really cool :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Is that a trait exclusive to ADHD? I doodle all the time when people are talking. It helps me listen and gives my hands something to do. Most of my books have doodles in the margins. I like your doodles btw

3 Likes

Ya know I’m not sure, I know teachers recommend kids draw or doodle while they’re teaching to help listen. My anxiety was through the roof and couldn’t be controlled, thoughts racing couldn’t concentrate, never stopped fidgeting, heart racing, couldn’t ever process my emotions There were so many, etc. The day I got on Ritalin my anxiety went from 8 to 2! I just recently got on it and I can’t believe how much better I feel. And thank you!

2 Likes

That’s how I feel about hair, too. Man . I love it, and I am good at what I do. But I am losing steam. I’m planning on working doing something else now that we are in Washington, at least for awhile. Hopefully I will want to do hair again, at least part time.

2 Likes

Thanks!!! <3

1 Like

This is the angel I tooled for the seat of my motorcycle.

61 Likes

Wow!!! Great work!

2 Likes