10 Likes

I like crochet

13 Likes

Love everything but the combination of the colors is powerful :1st_place_medal:

Woah!!! It is impressive!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much!:slight_smile: I decided to add to it,

9 Likes

I want to see what happens next!! Lego was my life all growing up…I still keep my massive box of Lego stored in my laundry room. Sometimes I break them out when my daughter is asleep and my girlfriend is at school haha.

A card that I made for one of my sweeties :bird:

12 Likes

Awesome :clap: I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Gaahd woman, you have to teach me how to do birds!! Lol. Those are amazing!!

3 Likes

Water painting day with the youngest today :heart:

5 Likes

Lovely. Reminds me when I was a child

1 Like

Breed specific show grooming is my talent. Only Newfoundlands. I’ve groomed some of the top in the breed for years, coast to coast. I started with mine 15yrs ago. A before & after (took 3 weeks) I can’t groom other breeds or small dogs…I tried. I can’t even trim my own bangs.

8 Likes

I’m more a singer and getting back into writing and theatre. I’m currently working on writing my first song! When I finish, I’ll share with you!

5 Likes

Please, do it!

1 Like

I made a card for one of the old timers who is kind and patient with me. He celebrates 33 years on Friday.

13 Likes

What a beautiful gift!!! If I will received it I will melt

1 Like

This photo is from last spring. We’re about half through with this spring’s stripping. She’s a champion. Next year their 100th “family reunion” is in Kelso, UK!

2 Likes

I wonder if this works. Here’s a couple guitar solos i’ve written recently. Hope theyre not too terrible for you!

5 Likes

I doodle constantly and do a lot of shape/geometry art. Here’s a few out of the pile.

6 Likes

Won’t let me play videos without an account…
Not today Facebook… Not today

I’m sure they sound :fire:

1 Like