Show the artist within you (Part 1)

I wonder if this works. Here’s a couple guitar solos i’ve written recently. Hope theyre not too terrible for you!

6 Likes

I doodle constantly and do a lot of shape/geometry art. Here’s a few out of the pile.

7 Likes

Awesome stuff man! :smiley:

2 Likes

This is a statue of Cthulhu I made a few weeks ago.

9 Likes

11 Likes

@dot.dot.dot - oh man, im sorry, I forgot :confused:

@ifs - thankyou bro! I hope they sound good.

They sound great! I was inspired to jump on my keyboard actually, because it’s been way too long. I’m not doing that quite yet because I’m SO COLD right now and my fingers have decided they don’t need circulation after all. Later today, perhaps!

I hope that if I ever settle on one instrument, I can eventually be as at home with it as you are on the guitar :slight_smile:

1 Like

That has to be the kindest thing anyone has ever said about me and my love of guitar. Thankyou James :slight_smile:
Give us a heads up when youve got some keys sounded out, Id love to hear

3 Likes

Sounds good Josh bought my oldest son a electric guitar, hes coming on ok im a folky guy happy with my guitar had it nearly 30 years now .Just bought a tin whistle .

2 Likes

They are cool, I like them so much. Have you ever think in doing stain glasses?

Hey! Share more statues!!! I used to read Lovecraft and your work helped me to imagine that terror

1 Like

I used to be so into doing visual art. I loved drawing cartoons as a kid. Recently I just found my old binder of art from high school. A mix of hand-drawn and digital. These are a few, all from several years ago. 2005, 2006 mostly. Several of them are drawn on the backs of old school assignments, funny seeing those after all this time. I just liked making cartoons and bizarre stuff.

11 Likes

Thank you!! It never occurred to me. I may have to look into it.

1 Like

Thanks! Oh good work, hows he finding it? Does he have acoustic foundation or has he gone straight to electric?

12 Likes

Hairstylist Rock!! I did this a few months ago… Been behind the chair for 11 yrs now. Such a rewarding job

3 Likes

Really how I feel right now:

13 Likes

Not so great?

It isn’t that. Hard to put into words what this piece has always made me feel and why it is one of my favorites.

Discord, perhaps?

2 Likes

Discord in life, always present… i think i can relate

1 Like