Show the artist within you (Part 1)

That is one hell of a tiger, great job

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see it when it’s done

2 Likes

@iwillwin you should return to painting. This tiger is :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::facepunch:t4::facepunch:t4::facepunch:t4::facepunch:t4::facepunch:t4::facepunch:t4:

1 Like

Coool!!! Post more please!!!

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Trying to work on my fancy script :blush:

13 Likes

When I went to Hawaii a few months ago with my family, we visited one of the southwest points of US soil. It was called South point Cliffs (I think). They had a ladder that went all the way down, used to be used to climb back up from your row boat or something.
I told my sister to sit at the edge and look out. And I took this picture with my phone. I’m by no means a photographer, but this was def my favorite pic I took during the trip.

12 Likes

7 Likes

Thank you! I will work on some more paintings when I get a chance.

1 Like

Love this, my best lessons came from mistakes!

Beautiful handwriting, you have style :point_up:t5:

1 Like

I love that Cross. I can not read what is inside. Seems very interesting. Can you tell me, the words?

Ephesians 4:7

1 Like

If there are subject matter guidelines please let me know. Most of what I would draw at this point is dark and disturbing. If thats not ok let me Ill be happy not to post that type of work. Its cathartic for me though.,

11 Likes

I was homeless for a few months living on the streets, i went to rehab and as i started to get my life back my daughter painted this for me to put in my house when i got. Im 207 days sober and it on my bedroom wall!!!

23 Likes

Thats inspiring, great piece of work to have on your wall :+1:

2 Likes

Absolutely beautiful , you must be so proud of your very talented daughter

2 Likes

@Geostorm thank you so much!!! That makes your cross more precious :innocent: