Show the artist within you (Part 1)

That paint is such a symbol of Hope. It is a real Treasure :star::sunny::sun_behind_small_cloud:

1 Like

I love it!

2 Likes

something I drew a few years back, God bless you all

9 Likes

Never wouldve been able to draw this if I was still using drugs. Drawing is a great motivator to staying sober

5 Likes

5 Likes

I tried to try practicing kanjis with brush and ink. It’s tough!!

Translated:

“Whether we think you to be a good person or a bad person, your efforts will decide/it depends on your efforts.”

Or

“Whether you think you are a good person or a bad person, it depends on your efforts.”

10 Likes

Found this guy hanging out at a video game bar. Didnt drink, just had a cola and played street fighter 2. :+1::+1:

7 Likes

@Geostorm nice Cross!! I love it !!! God bless you too

Some art for arts sake :slight_smile: Pretty cool sculpture

9 Likes

I like to improve on the music I write. Heres one of the pieces I wrote and posted here. I added a beefy intro and dropped it down 2 steps. Im really happy with it … I just need to write the rest.

7 Likes

Some star wars themed art I’ve done. Watercolour storm trooper and Vader is on a chalk board my brother made me :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Im not on facebook, do you have another link? Id love to listen

Shit hot mate!:metal:

1 Like

Thanks bro!

This makes me left hand get really confused ahaha!

1 Like

O that’s rad!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

My niece gave me this today, my beautiful little artist! :heart: And the funny thing she has no idea about is that she draws JUST like her mother did at that age. Same style!

14 Likes

This was a present for my partner who is a Taurus, I had no idea what to buy so decided to get my pastels out. He is colour blind, so I researched the colours he’d see better which is why the combination may look a bit off.

I framed it, looks better in the frame, but I forgot to get a picture of it.

14 Likes

Holy crap! That’s amazing!!!

1 Like

This was part of an ikebana display outside Kyoto train station. I thought they were amazing. The ceramic pots alone are impressive.

7 Likes

Admiring one of my pour paintings today

24 Likes