Show the artist within you (Part 1)

:thinking: mmmm what a wonderful intelligent use of colour. :joy::joy::joy:
It’s lovely Mandi. I do like this sort of art. I take it it’s oil?

2 Likes

Thanks! Its actually acrylic paint, I tried a totally different style for me from my normal landscapes!

1 Like

THAT is beautiful x

1 Like

Powerful and suggestive colors. A perfect combination :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

The texture and warm/cool contrast is really strong. It reminds me of a tropical sunset, and relaxing on the beach somewhere. I like the reaction you got from combing the materials. Looks great!!

2 Likes

4 Likes

This is a small painting I got as gift from a social worker. I’m not 100% sure, but I think it’s from Uganda. I like how it shows how closely the village works together.

10 Likes

My friend it’s getting a tattoo and wanted me to letter it for her! We finished tweaking it last night :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Beautiful lettering! :heart:

Thank you! It was pretty cool to have someone push my skills and give me a challenge :grin:

2 Likes

song title doodles tonight

3 Likes

Does food count as art?! :laughing: ! I just recently spent a month backpacking in Thailand so I made a “Thai” Inspired chicken soup with tamarind, chilies fish sauce and spinach. And lots of Thai basil !

8 Likes

Im sure its fine. There is a foodies thread too. People would probably love to see the dish, and read about how you made it :+1:

3 Likes

I love this handwriting. :woman_artist:

1 Like

Cooking is art. No doubt about it.

2 Likes

Some kind of fertility totem in the Gardens by the Bay in Singapore. I really like the engravings and symbols on the body, base, and hat thing.

4 Likes

Wow Mandi, just seeing this…splendid! I absolutely love this. You are so talented!

2 Likes

I start again :grinning:

9 Likes

@anon30771928 thank you. As always you are super kind!!! Thank you for being around sister!!! :star::star2::sparkles::dizzy:

1 Like

my good wolf is winning the battle

8 Likes