Show the artist within you (Part 1)

I really like this one :heart:

1 Like

I’m a landscape designer and this is the first one I did sober, over this weekend, no less. I did it faster and with fewer mistakes and all the focus I have been wishing for all this time. And I’m also very pleased with it.

37 Likes

Beautiful and inspiring. I love this kind of designs. They give me a sense of order and rest. I wish I could do that. I have no technique and I admire it when I see it

2 Likes

He he. I will try to do more of this kind😉

1 Like

Thank you MandiH. Made me smile!!

Thanks man, lot of hard work went into that bike over the winter. I couldn’t be any happier the way it turn out.

1 Like

Just with pencil

24 Likes

You are very talented!

1 Like

Sure counts!!! You are an artist!! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: don’t forget to show more of your creations.

Thank you. You are very kind with me. I would like to have more tecnique but I guess I am becoming old to learn more

Never too old to learn more, or new skills.

2 Likes

You are right. I keep training :facepunch:

16 Likes

I love doing drawings in unexpected places like agendas

25 Likes

If I remember anything from my landscape design class it’s, No acute angles! Nice job on that

2 Likes

Thats so cool!!

1 Like

16 Likes

First attempt at diamond painting, quite pleased with how it’s turned out, took 2 days to complete

28 Likes

Quil and ink.

38 Likes

A few free hand sketches ive done

29 Likes

These are all awesome!!! I love seeing everyone’s art. Here are some creatures I did with a ballpoint pen :wink:

38 Likes