Show the artist within you (Part 1)

He he! Yes! I will post more and you will see

My agendas are a good place to practice

8 Likes

That’s lovely

1 Like

IMG_20180127_164323_770

A birthday gift to my best friend and a piece that represents my wiccan name.
(I promise we dont worship the devil. We dont have a “devil”.)

26 Likes

More quick drawings on the agenda. I love to do them meanwhile I am speaking with a client or when speaking through the phone

7 Likes

Omg. That second one is GORGEOUS!!

1 Like

_20180908_171319|690x454

Another diamond art completed

8 Likes

A better picture

12 Likes

You’re all incredibly talented…

30 Likes

Thanks @RedDragon I admire that diamond art. It takes tons of patience and the result is wonderful. Keep sharing :heart_eyes:

Will do, it’s my go to at the moment when I get cravings or if I start getting bored

1 Like

Ha ha. It is not so bad… Art is an expression of our inner self. I am really interested in what we do with our hands trying to show what is going on inside of us. I am fascinated with techniques but more interested in what we have to say to the world through different expressions

What I often want to express through my hands to the world :rofl:

17 Likes

Ok I understand. But I am sure you have much to say. And, by the way, your art improved quickly To have something to say is important even if it is F…

2 Likes

Thank you for the compliment. But going from stick figure to hand tracing is not the leap forward that it appears. LOL. Just in a snarky mood, and I really do appreciate artistic talent in others.

2 Likes

This is EXACTLY how I feel today. Had the worst day at work, had someone stay with me until I was out of relapse danger, walked up to my apartment building and there was a case of Miller light cans sitting in the foyer. I stared at it for well over a minute wondering why the world was telling me to drink. Then I said “fuck you” and walking through the door and up to my pad.

3 Likes

Hey I am sorry to hear that. Thanks to God you didn’t relapse!!! And you are here sharing…
I hope you can be better. :facepunch: But I understand you very well…My worst triggers are the ones when I want to say F word constantly because I feel harassed by the situations in life

Thank you @SarahJ!!!

Haha, I’m still I the too stubborn phase for relapsing. My biggest trigger is hard days at work. But before I leave work I change my shoes and a whole new day begins. So i get to start over. Someone told me that changing there shoes before they left wiped the slate clean and they started a new day. I was like 19 at the time. It’s always stuck with me.

2 Likes

Definitely I have to learn that attitude