Show the artist within you (Part 1)

Thank you so much, here’s the rest :heart_eyes_cat:AF28A547-FA03-4123-8326-D8BABA50CA19|375x500

1 Like

I hear ya! It felt a bit Pan’s Labyrinth :flushed:

Wear it for Halloween, awesome

1 Like

Love these. Much respect for witchy magic
There are a lot of things from paganism that I align with.

2 Likes

I know I am not alone. I need to Trust

16 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:! I love graffiti.

2 Likes

Uploading…

I can not see it properly

That’s cool!!! Please share more B AND W picturesI love them. They have something special.

1 Like

I have said it in other places but I love love anything regarding the ocean or the sea. So I am delighted with your photo. Thanks.

2 Likes

@Madhatter thanks for sharing your literary talent. How important is to find words to express what is going on inside or outside. Thank you for giving me words

Thanks, have finally finished the pillow I’ve been making for my son so diamond painting is next x

11 Likes

Beautiful and tender pillow. I am sure your child love it!!:blue_heart:

1 Like

That looks fantastic, you are creative. You gave me an idea about making the diamond painting into cushions instead of just framing them

Making cushions works well, I watched a YouTube video to learn how to mitre the corners but in the end Just went for straight x

2 Likes

Drew this rabbit head today. Using new tinted and compressed charcoal!

17 Likes

I like it! Animals are so difficult to draw. You are an artist with its own style

1 Like

I’d love to share here but I’m new and can’t. I think it’s so great that all of you are using art in your recovery. You’re making the world more beautiful even while you struggle. Massive respect.

1 Like

Normally I’m more of a vocalist or writer, I don’t have much visual art skill, but here is some calligraphy from a language I made up

10 Likes

Really interesting! Which language is?