Show us your coffee pot

Show me your pot. Your coffee pot. Or whatever kind of thing you drink from. Or tease me about how I just can’t organize.

14 Likes

28 Likes

Up at 4am on the U.S. west coast. :roll_eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth::upside_down_face: My coffee pot is already percolating…

8 Likes

:coffee:

25 Likes

LOL alright, I can show y’all that… :joy:

Greetings from Appalachia America…
:snowflake::evergreen_tree::coffee::wave::older_woman::rooster::evergreen_tree::snowflake:

9 Likes

Now everything makes sense! :+1:

4 Likes

I never got into the habit of drinking coffee, but I drink a lot of tea.

The fact that kettles aren’t a standard/essential kitchen appliance in the USA still blows my mind.

15 Likes

10 Likes

Damn hippie :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I got one when we started deciding to break the homeless shelter rules for survival. Kitchen hazing? No one cares that the place reeks of pot when the staff leaves? No one can prove anything, you say? Gotcha.

Now we can eat lots of things let everyone else here get high and fight with each other. We will hole up in our room and dare anyone to tell of the delicious smells leaving our room at night. No one will care what you say about the oder of basmati when they can’t be made to care that you are smoking pot and cigarettes directly into my kids face basically because the bunk bed is under the air vent.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Wouldn’t have it any other way anymore! :kissing_heart:

My coffee pot is at home so here is my work tea pot and the Roadt and Toast cup waiting for some cinnamon rooibos chai.

13 Likes

Can do a pot, or single serve with grounds (not pods) on the left side of it.

11 Likes

I don’t care for coffee but I am a hot chocolate lover and that cup is amazing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
When I left my ex husband I left all my fun coffee cups :sob:
My favorite was the darth Vader self stirring one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Sounds like they have shitty rules that deserve to be broken. Hope you can get out of there soon but in the meantime sounds like you are making the best of it.

12 Likes

Press, grinder, and one of my go-to blends. Kettle not pictured.

I have a “regular” coffee maker, I just prefer this.

16 Likes

coffee machine

15 Likes

Fresh ground and very hot drip Cuisinart. Only use Intelligensia Black Cat

Oh and that’s Daisy.

11 Likes