Sick of it

Ever get tired of everyone still asking if your still sober? I am soo tired of it. And they only want to know what BAD is happening in my life.

2 Likes

Yes, like they just know you are going to say “no, not sober!” Keep it up and Stay :muscle:

It will be better after a month, 2, 6 a year. They will see that you are sober and then they give you more trust. They will change the questions feel that you change. Just don’t give up. Everyday is the day to go forward :muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Try to concentrate on the good things and positive people in your lIfe.
That’s what I did.

3 Likes

@Theresa_Schultz, I would just smile sweetly and say, can’t you tell? Guard your sobriety, it’s your gift to yourself. Don’t let others make you doubt yourself or your reasons. Stay strong, they will soon move onto something or someone else.

2 Likes

I drank and used for 22 years. So bc I get a few months under my belt everyone should just believe me on everything? 10 miles into the woods, 10 miles out.

7 Likes

Its like they want me to talk about the bad shit in my life. I dont want to talk about the shit. I want to talk about the good. I have my support systoms when things are going bad. I am talking mainly about my AODA counselor. I know it is her job but still…

My therapist ask me about it all the time. Ask me how many meetings I’m going too and such.

Frankly, they’ve seen a lot of people get sober and then fail.

1 Like