Sitting here thinking what was/is/would be more

painful, this withdrawal or the labor I had with all four of my babe’s at the same time, I believe it would be a tie or very close call!
If it is not obvious I’m having a hard time and trying to stay strong!
Thank you for reading/I’m just venting a bit/needed to get it off my chest!
I hope you all are doing well!

1 Like

I won’t lie. This will be har AF. It fights on so many levels. Physically those go away quickly. Painful but hey we did it. The emotional stuff, that’s a seemingly impossible task for quite some time. But it does improve. But how long did you numb everything, we can not expect it to just happen. You have to work and work at the same time practice being patient while it starts to change. I put it this way a lot. I had an instant fix for years (or 5 minuets), and it wasn’t so much fun. So I tried a new approach. And the new me is pretty damn happy. Come here and vent as much as you need just don’t give in. I know it’s difficult and it hurts but I will get better

2 Likes

This too shall pass! It will get better! Using or drinking, whatever your vice, will not make you feel any better. Overall, you will feel worse. Look worse. Everything, will just be worse!
Be grateful that your alive and well and not dead and alone like im sure you once felt. Everyone has their different reasons for quitting, remember your reason! Hang in there! You can do this! Stay strong!

1 Like