SMART Group for Talking Sober

Good to know! In that case, I’m still waiting on mine. I’ll order the full version tonight.

1 Like

I received my workbook in the mail yesterday.

1 Like

Why don’t we set a deadline to begin, just throwing out an example 10 days ? We will never get started because new people come in by the hour. They can always refer back to the beginning of thread and/or ask for help ?

2 Likes

i agree!!! lets get stuck in!

1 Like

I agree. @Englishd what are your thoughts on a start date?

Has someone gotten the administrator book? I ordered one. They are available on the website as well.

1 Like

Here you go,

This might helps in the meantime.

I think that’s a good idea! I’m trying to think of the best way without it getting confusing.

I think that’s a really good idea. @Englishd since you have a better idea of how to facilitate, what do you think?

We can say we will start chapter 1. On July 9th. Start a new thread that day and label it like Csun said so new members can choose to read along or start their own chapter 1 thread. We don’t need English to figure it out LOL.

3 Likes

Lol I know we don’t NEED him to figure it out. I just know that he has some experience with facilitating. But obviously any of us can do it lol

that sounds good to me because the book is broken down into sections pretty well. Unfortunately my phone shit the bed so I am going to be scarce for a couple days until I get it fixed. I am at the library right now before my home group.

3 Likes

Apologies if this is redundant but can you send/suggest a product specific link to the right workbook to get? There were a few options on their site and I’m challenged :wink:

If you go to their website, just click the last one at the bottom it’s called SMART Recovery Handbook, 3rd Edition. It’s $9.95.

1 Like

Just ordered, no delivery timetable but checked priority mail shipping so should be in a few days, thanks!

You go to the one in easton,md? Thats the only one that ever came up when i searched this area.

Joining this thread. Book is ordered and on the way. Shipping cost more than the book (Yipe!) :disappointed:

2 Likes

Ooh, look what came today!

Now that I’m done with my budget, I am thankful this is here lol.

6 Likes

Downloading my copy now!

3 Likes