So much for 3 months

I was 3 months sober for everything. I feel like such a fuck up right now. I gave in just a little to one thing and then it was like I forgot the word “No” exists.

Now im just laying in bed, unmotivated to live. Getting a cup of coffee from the kitchen doesnt even motivate me, and it usually does. I forgot how empty the after effects make me feel…

Hello darkness, my old friend.

1 Like

You made it three months! I’m impressed. I’m only Day 65 today, and right now I know 90 days is still far away. A lot can happen in 25 days. You built some good muscles in that time, which will help you as you recommit. And coffee will help, so get on up!
Oh, and write down how you feel now, so you can read it next time you start to feel shaky.
:heart:

3 months is amazing. Who cares if you slipped. Get back up and do it again. Never give in to the darkness. We all love you and believe in you! You will get sober!

1 Like

I am at 20 days and I hope I can do as well as you did and get to 3 months

I’m over a month in and it’s felt like forever. I can’t imagine 3 months or more. Very inspiring! Keep it up!

Pick yourself up and keep moving forward!!!You can do it…use the setback as positive learning experience…Good luck to you!!8)

Rest… Get your clarity back and let us start counting again.

We all do this together…