So this is it

I drank tonight for the last time my day 1 million so it seems will be tomorrow . I was bored today didn’t know what to do with myself so I drank honestly didn’t want to but I did . Tonight I will drain all the extras like I’ve done before…and start fresh tomorrow and will do my best to be active on here everyday.

A low point last Friday i drank then went out looking for a AA meeting my girlfriend tried to stop me since I been drinking but I still go and o try 3 different places 1 was discontinued another 2 didn’t exist so where do I end up a bar . I guess the waitresses thought I was cute because I ordered a jack and coke a few beers didn’t get charged right away either time while everyone else was so long story short I took advantage and took off such a low point went home and dealt with my girlfriend who was calling all night thinking I was at an AA meeting wondering if I was ok. It wasn’t pretty…

But anyways just giving a short glimpse of what’s been going on I been struggling with this for 10 years now I’m 27 . So tomorow will be day 1

I went to Google for my district and there was a list of AA meetings for the times and places .

I grew up with an alcoholic father I said I would never do this but now here I am doing the same to my son . I don’t want him him to grow up like I did thinking drinking is normal .

2 Likes

You can turn it around.

Being on here is a start. You can do this. We are here for you!

1 Like

Forget about the past, you can’t change it and stressing on it will provide absolutely no help. Focus on your day 1 because that’s all that matters. You got this! We are all cheering for you!

2 Likes

This is exactly why I stopped drinking. I come from a long line of alcoholics, it killed my father and my aunt. I need to show my son we can stop the cycle and lead totally different lives!

Thanks.
Really wanted to drink today but didn’t . instead went straight home and ate . dumped all the booze in the house last night. Bought a notebook today might as well wrote down all these crazy thoughts and get them out on paper. The weird thing is when I do journal I never want to reread what I wrote ill rip the pages out and just throw them away and write again.

Plus havent looked in the mirror in a long time its time to take care of my self my skins all dry and blotchy . Invested to much into drinking forgot about myself and everyone around me .

4 Likes