Sober All Sports

It’s been a while since I have been on TS. Since I am already on here I gotta admit, in my opinion, the Bills choked against an admittedly good Bengals team but the Bills certainly didn’t show up with their best. I think the three remaining games this season are gonna be good. I just wish my Bills were still playing. :v:

3 Likes

So they already started greasing the poles on the avenues to try and keep people from climbing them if the Eagles win today. It never really works though :joy:. It’s getting crazy over here already.

2 Likes

Whats the update on mahomes injury?

1 Like

High ankle sprain. He’s playing, just not gonna be 100%. Travis Kelce’s hurt now too, something with his back. KC might be in some trouble.

1 Like

3 Likes

Oh, having a hard time deciding who I want to win.
Never been a Philly fan of anything but I love Jalen Hurts and these Eagles. But I’m a HUGE sucker for the underdog and this Purdy guy got a hold of my heart strings. So I guess I just get to relax and watch, I hope a great game.

So much easier without the Bills and Rams in it.

And Go Bengals!!
Love Mahomes. Never count him out.
But never a Chiefs fan.

I’m thinking Eagles Chiefs SuperBowl.

4 Likes

As a Raiders fan

Philly/Cincy Superbowl, please.
Cincy wins it.

I’ll be able to sleep at night.

4 Likes

Why I’ll never be a Chiefs fan. Too much history. Some things you can’t or don’t have to let go.

2 Likes

BTW.
Here’s the newest Raiders Fan. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

His dad, my SIL, die hard Raiders fan, won’t even watch post season if Raiders aren’t in it. Ya. He hasn’t watched post season for awhile. I’ll have to find him a onesie for next season.

6 Likes

What would be the better match up?

• Eagles vs Bengals
  • Eagles vs Chiefs

0 voters

1 Like

Did you just vote for your Chiefs :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Lol yep! Yep i did

1 Like

I do think a healthy Chiefs vs Healthy Eagles would be a great better matchup. And a super Super Bowl. But Go Bengals :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Sorry.

1 Like

Sorry for all the San Fran fans out there! We are here for support if you need us lol

3 Likes

I’m not!

2 Likes

Hey I’m a panthers fan lol I’m still crying inside about 2015

1 Like

I wish they would stop filming the bengals player that lost it for em

1 Like

Missed it. Just got back from a meeting.
Congratulations on your Chiefs.
Seems like it was a great game. I went in to the meeting and it was tied at 13.

I don’t really like the Bengals anyway :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Should be a good Super Bowl .
Can’t believe I’m a Philly fan now.

1 Like

Trey5 to my Phoenix Suns, it actually happened. Hate losing Bridges, by far my favorite guy.

3 Likes

I really like bridges. I was hype when my sixers drafted him and than pissed when we traded him and hour later. :joy:. Was kinda hoping he would make his way back home.

1 Like