Sober but sick in the hospital

been sober 22 days but now Im dying. 3 weeks of barfing, fever, EVERYTHING. :expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face::expressionless:

4 Likes

Sorry you are feeling so terrible. Is it the flu?

2 Likes

Iโ€™m glad you are getting treatment. I know when I was drinking and using I would never take care of my physical health. I know it sucks being in the hospital, but itโ€™s a gift that you saw the need to treat your physical health. Thatโ€™s a huge step of sobriety. I hope you get better soon.

1 Like

Iโ€™m so sorry! I hope itโ€™s just a nasty virus that passes quickly.

Edit: 3 weeks?!? Well, thatโ€™s not quick. :disappointed:. I hope they get you answers and healing soon!

2 Likes

Ive been sick 3 weeks straight. First week was severe barfing and all that withdrawals stuff. Second week I got a stomach bug. 2 days after I beat the stomach bug my son brought home Influenza A, which gave me an acute respetory infection. SIGHHHHHH! Im doing better now though. And yes the flu sucks ass :sob:

5 Likes

Ill never take my Health for granted! I literally died for 3 weeks straight. Got realesed last night.

Girl omg I get it! All 4 of my kids, my husband and myself have all gotten sick these last 2 months. 4 kids going to school and bringing their nasty germs home with them. Ugh. Gross. Luckily my husband and I work from home so we keep our germs to a minimal, but those kids? No. I constantly spray lysol lol

1 Like

I SERIOUSLY can not believe how it happened. both the viruses brought home one week after another. I wanted to die. 3 weeeeeks barfing for diff reasons. I really cried like a kid :sob::face_with_head_bandage::rofl::joy:

Wow, thatโ€™s a lot. I am glad you are getting good careโ€ฆthat is scary stuff. Sending healing vibes!!!

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, at one point I really thought I was ganna croke :rofl::face_with_head_bandage::sob:

Ouch! We have a friend who is just now off a respirator after 35 days in ICU from pneumonia and such. Colds these days are no joke! Glad you are well.

Are you home?

Sending hugs and positive vibes, your in the best place to get better

My goodness. I feel for her/him. I was dying from a simple U.P.Iโ€ฆ Im home, Im breathing Im doing well, thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ty. Im doing much better.

3 Likes