Sober Canvas

Rainbow over my property this morning

8 Likes

People’s heads are my true canvas

12 Likes

Love them @Rosey!

1 Like

That looks awesome! Is that chalk paint?

Awesome!!:+1::art::scissors:

1 Like

It is! I know it’s so 5 years ago. What can I say? I’m a little late to the party… guess that happens when you’re drunk all the time… Here’s to catching up! Lol

Haha! Its sweet. I painted my daughters dresser with that stuff.
Better late than never though.

1 Like

Amazing work!!!

1 Like

Haha story of my life! That’s my sons dresser. Cool parent high five! :raised_hand:

1 Like

thanks guys!

McCall, Idaho. Had a great extended weekend in this winter wonderland (photo of the driveway)

5 Likes

Ok lets see what did i start drawing today :blush: and by the way i noticed the qualitie of the picture is really bad sorry about it

8 Likes

Took this earlier today

12 Likes

Had the urge to start a creative hobby, so I bought a sketch pad and pencils. Copied this from an image I pulled up on Google. Drawing has been so relaxing for me and it makes me focus so I get out of my own head!

9 Likes

Just “picked that up” did you? Awesome job, I would have bet you sketched a bit before!

Ahh thanks Chris! Besides some doodling here and there and an art class in 7th grade, not too much formal drawing practice. Maybe the art sessions with the kids over the years have helped! I’ve been watching some YouTube tutorials too. :smile:

1 Like

One I painted for my daughter

6 Likes

And one for my son :slight_smile:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Photography is amazing. I love photography but sadly I’m not really talented :pensive: so what I love watching wonderful pics even more. So please go back on your camera and share these wonderful pictures with us. I’m looking forward to it :+1: