Sober February Yeah! Formerly November, December, and January!

I have been telling myself for sometime that I would quit alcohol for an entire month. I would start, get one or two days in and quit. I’m (re) joining this app and creating this topic to keep myself accountable and hopefully motivate/provide support to anyone else who cares to join me on this journey.

65 Likes

I’m in for sober November!!!

17 Likes

I am in for sober November too!! I’m on day 11 now and I am ready this time to keep adding my sober days on and on!!

9 Likes

Checking into the November pre-game. Let’s do it. :weight_lifting_man:t5:‍♀:muscle:t5:

5 Likes

I will join in on this sober November quest, it’s a pleasure to be along for the ride with you. :+1::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::+1:

6 Likes

Sobember. Im in.

10 Likes

Sober november sounds good! Im in! Lets do it

4 Likes

This will be my 2nd sober November…I may do the no shave Nov along with it…

5 Likes

I’m in ! Let’s do this

3 Likes

I will also do no shave nov!

6 Likes

My first post. I’m on Day 4… gotta start somewhere. It never fails you are so determined those first few days (atleast this is how it works for me) because you feel like total crap from being hungover or whatever… and then magically you start feeling so much better physically, mentally, and emotionally and then that question creeps in “Why not have a few drinks, I am in control now!”. What a joke that is. Then the viscious and destructive cycle starts again. Soooooo… having this goal of Sober November will keep me accountable. I’m in! :+1:

14 Likes

Count me in!

3 Likes

i dont want to one-up you buuuut… i’m sober for every month! :grinning:

6 Likes

It’s good to show solidarity though. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’m in, on the sober and no shaving

9 Likes

I’m all in for November :purple_heart: I’m at a little over 2 days right now so I’m ready to do this it’s been a struggle recently but I’m not gonna give in

11 Likes

I’m in for sure!!!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum we hope that you stick around. :+1::+1::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Not if it’s looked at as a longer version of taking it one day at a time bite a month at a time instead. I’m not sure about the op but I’m pretty sure the rest of us are constantly aiming for total, never ending sobriety. The ego comment struck me as a little harsh tbh m8. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Count me in!

2 Likes