Sober from Tramadol and Xanax, daily check in for motivation

Me too. I probably can tell you minute details of every freaking inch of my bathroom. Hahaha. Gross yea but true.

Iā€™m so glad you slept, even a little. Everyday it gets better physically. Iā€™m finding out that just about the time most physical symptoms leave, the mental just creeps in and smackes you on the face !!! I hate everyone and everything right now BUT Iā€™m sober, we are sober, so the battle continues. I can say that this mental is more bearable than when I was usingā€¦ But it still really sucks. Do you have a plan in place for your sobriety ?

Hey ssup, I hope you are doing super awesome. Well tbh, I have seen so much negativity last few years, I am kind of desperate now. Also I am alive after doing such insane things over such long period of time so who knows what i can do if I stay sober. I just regret that i couldā€™ve started it earlier nonetheless I am happy that I am finally doing it. I am a little better today,my legs are still misbehaving but way less than ever. And you what that too without medicines. In last few days I often thought this will not end anytime soon or not end at all.
I really really appreciate how you guys take out time to reply and motivate me. I will check in here to share whatā€™s going on.

My primary plan is to get back to work asap. But I made a point that I will not rush as well. I will do small freelance works before getting into a studio fulltime. I will try to relocate as well.
I will start working out again. I loved to lift weights and i guess i will feel great if i hit the squat rack. I always wanted to learn kick boxing, finally i think i can do it. I am strongly advised to do so by my Dr as well.
Mainly the plan is to keep myself busy,tired and focus on my recovery, attend meetings etc.
I donā€™t want to make any long term plans now cause I dont think I can handle the pressure of following up. May be after 5-6 months I will rethink bout the plans but not now.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a great plan.

Hi everyone, I am doing better though I still have the sleep issues. Rls is lot less but canā€™t really sleep. Feeling drowsy throughout the day.
Worked a little today and the difficulties are way less than before. Basically, starting the work is a big hurdle cause i am feeling low on energy and sleepy. If I can pass that initial block, things are not even half bad.

1 Like

So happy for you. I know sleep is an issue but it will come. Keep us posted ! You did this, keep it up :grin:

1 Like

Great! The tiredness will unfortunately hang on for a awhile. Stay hydrated and take your vitamins!

1 Like

Hows it going? Just wanted to check in on you.

1 Like

The sleep will come after time. That 4 hrs of crappy sleep will turn to 4 hours of quality sleep at about 30 days. Then u will gain about an hour every 30 days. Hang in there! Everyday your getting closer to freedom

1 Like

Produced recorded and mixed a small track of 30 seconds for a YouTube content content creator. Clients are happy.
Its getting better day by day. No doubt, loving it.

Anything there to try for sleeping?any supplements or anything?

Yeah i am drinking 4 litters of water plus having a lot of juicy fruits. Having iron, folate, magnessium and zync supplements with multivitamin everyday.
Can I take some creatine monohydrate with whey or something?

I m glad you did. Its going smoothly so far except sleep. Any sleep aid you know?

If i start a little heavy workout will it help? My back is fine now according to reports and i can lift weights again. Also, can I take some whey and creatine to combat this tiredness?

Iā€™m not familiar with that supplement. The whey would be ok for protein and amino acids though.

Okay. There are others like branched chain amino acids etc. I am just getting hungrier day by day so thought i would try chocolate milk with whey. I am just impulsively eating but I am not thinking much bout it. Just had a full tub of ice cream and I can easily have one more. Are there any generalised food recommendations for this stage?

Lol Iā€™m not the person to ask on this one. Bill is better at eating than me! When I got sober my motto was ā€œI eat and drink anything as long as itā€™s not alcohol!ā€

1 Like

I ate my ass off in the begininng of detox. I work in construction doing comcrete work so i get plenty of exercise. It helps dont get me wrong but more so for energy and keeping motivatedā€¦

What bout creatin mono? I am asking this because I used to have it and it gave me immense immediate burst of energy. I am so low on energy so i was considering it.