Sober in the zombie apocalypse

Continuing the discussion from Anyone think: apocalypse coming fuck it?:

It begs the follow up thread… In what ways does sobriety/recovery benefit you in the event of the impending zombie apocalypse? :zombie: :brain: :muscle:

1 Like

I, for one, am pretty sure I could easily outrun the horde now. :running_man: :sunglasses:

1 Like

As long as they aren’t those fast zombies, like World War Z or 28 Days Later. If they are those fast zombies, we are all screwed.

4 Likes

But sober we can shoot straight and reload faster, too!

1 Like

Will bullets work?:thinking:

In the brain.

1 Like

True, but those suckers are FAST! We need a SWAT truck.

If I have to bug out I wont have to worry about running out of drugs

1 Like

More time for grabbing food and shotgun shells!

@Sassyrocks: OK, you’re in charge of armor.

1 Like

This reminds of a thread from when I first joined that @C-sun made :rofl::joy: zombie apocalypse and you’re in a bathroom… what do you do

1 Like

Give the zombies all the alcohol we didn’t drink by being sober…
They will be too drunk to chase us, or just pass out, making them easier to dispose of.

1 Like

Outrun not only the hoard, but all the drunks and junkies too. They will get eaten while we are running on our merry way :wink:

1 Like

Im going to need a lot more ammunition!

1 Like

Are we not living this apocalypse??? Lol :woman_zombie::zombie:‍♂:supervillain:🏻‍♂ :earth_americas:

Sober, I am a weapon-system, adept in both armed and unarmed combat, proficient in projectile and melee weapons. I am able to spot opportunities that can be exploited to my advantage.

Drunk…not so much.

2 Likes

My neighbours arent the running type so that some foder so i can get away lol

3 Likes

Sober I won’t be so busy sleeping one off that I don’t notice them getting through the defenses in the middle of the night.

2 Likes