Sober in the zombie apocalypse

Continuing the discussion from Anyone think: apocalypse coming fuck it?:

It begs the follow up thread… In what ways does sobriety/recovery benefit you in the event of the impending zombie apocalypse? :zombie: :brain: :muscle:

1 Like

I, for one, am pretty sure I could easily outrun the horde now. :running_man: :sunglasses:

1 Like

As long as they aren’t those fast zombies, like World War Z or 28 Days Later. If they are those fast zombies, we are all screwed.

4 Likes

But sober we can shoot straight and reload faster, too!

1 Like

Will bullets work?:thinking:

In the brain.

1 Like

True, but those suckers are FAST! We need a SWAT truck.

If I have to bug out I wont have to worry about running out of drugs

1 Like

More time for grabbing food and shotgun shells!

@SassyRocks: OK, you’re in charge of armor.

1 Like

This reminds of a thread from when I first joined that @C-sun made :rofl::joy: zombie apocalypse and you’re in a bathroom… what do you do

1 Like

Outrun not only the hoard, but all the drunks and junkies too. They will get eaten while we are running on our merry way :wink:

1 Like

Im going to need a lot more ammunition!

1 Like

Are we not living this apocalypse??? Lol :woman_zombie::zombie:‍♂:supervillain:🏻‍♂ :earth_americas:

Sober, I am a weapon-system, adept in both armed and unarmed combat, proficient in projectile and melee weapons. I am able to spot opportunities that can be exploited to my advantage.

Drunk…not so much.

2 Likes

My neighbours arent the running type so that some foder so i can get away lol

3 Likes

Sober I won’t be so busy sleeping one off that I don’t notice them getting through the defenses in the middle of the night.

2 Likes