Sober Leg Selfies #2 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 (Part 1)

Not too bad. Kinda blotchy. No sun today!

1 Like

My pants barely fit over my knee bandage :joy:

14 Likes

Awwwwww!!! I hope it went well and you’re not hurting too much my friend!!! Get well soon!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks Rob! :blush: not hurting too bad at the moment so hopefully it stays that way. We’ll see how it goes when the anesthesia actually wears off fully.

3 Likes

Ok good, you’re in my thoughts for sure Jess! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

4 Likes

12 Likes

It’s healing, isn’t it amazing what the body does?

1 Like

7 Likes

Hope it heals quick Jess, but the bandage off must feel a lot better already I guess!

2 Likes

It does feel so much better without the big bandage! I can actually straighten my leg and work on my pt exercises now. It’s also just peace of mind to be able to see what’s going on under there and how it’s healing. I expected it to look a lot worse.

6 Likes

This is awesome Jess I’m glad you’re doing well with your recovery!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

Treated myself to some new first ever pairs of Chucks, I’ve wanted some forever and finally just did it. Got one black pair and one yellow pair bc yellow is my favorite color (the best really)
Very happy with these babies, 10/10 no regrets :yellow_heart:

10 Likes

Sober legs day 45! Gotta love the candy cane tan lines I get from work!

8 Likes

Sober playing the guitar in the garden legs

12 Likes

My big ass legs

7 Likes

Walked out into the Florida room this morning and found this little girl napping :joy:

14 Likes

foam rolled legs

7 Likes

Watching Tatort legs.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Sober Leg Selfies #2 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings :socks: (Part 2).