Sober Leg Selfies #2 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 (Part 1)

Lol that’s what the legging company called them. I think their official name is saved by the 90s or something along those lines

2 Likes

Ha! Makes sense! Reminds me of my childhood.

1 Like

In the garden

17 Likes

New thread, sober leg selfies with cats

8 Likes

Day 498

8 Likes

After biking legs

8 Likes

Log cabin porch legs

17 Likes

Dr. Strange in the MULTIVERSE of Madness legs. Added bonus…2 pets.

11 Likes

13 Likes

Cycled this today

3 Likes

10 Likes

Lovely shoes, but you definitely have all my points with your socks from one of my favorite animation movie! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ok, here they are: sober leg selfie from out of the hospital bed! Got my surgery yesterday and popped my feet out of the blanket to make this picture :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

Yay! Glad you got that over with and I hope your recovery is quick and with as little pain as possible. :heartpulse:

1 Like

Absolutely one of the best lol I have more. Like a bunch more lol maybe I’ll post a different pair every week :joy:

2 Likes

I’m happy to hear that’s over with Claudia. Thanks for keeping us posted. I hope you have a speedy recovery without much pain.
:pray:t2::purple_heart::cactus:

1 Like

Awe! Feel better Claudia! I’ve been thinking about you today so I’m glad you posted. Sending healing vibes your way for a speedy recovery. :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you so much @RosaCanDo , @Dazercat and @Lisa07 :pray::heavy_heart_exclamation::pray:
I’m doing a bit better than yesterday, but I walk like a lady of 90 years old on a bad day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Slept aweful because of the pain. Tonight I may shower again so looking forward to that! :partying_face:

6 Likes

I hope that any incisions they made didn’t ruin a tattoo! I wish for you a speedy recovery and a life of glowing health. :pray:

1 Like

Ha ha! No tattoos on my stomache (yet) :hugs:

3 Likes