Sober Leg Selfies #2 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 (Part 1)

Just relaxing while my pizza cooks in the oven. I think I want to watch a movie tonight.

14 Likes

Just dropped off our house guest who’s in from out of town to visit his mother. Just killing time until he is done. Sober day 202!

13 Likes

I’m too tall to take a bath :frowning:

When your nails match your skirt. :star_struck:

22 Likes

Did you do that on purpose? Cute nails.

1 Like

Relaxing with Patricia :smiley_cat:

15 Likes

:joy: nope but thank you

Second last day in hotel quarantine. There is a beach just over that balcony.

13 Likes

Well that worked out perfect then lol. Nice scar on your foot. Well I think it’s a scar

1 Like

Yep that’s my bionic foot :joy: I had done a couple years ago. Stupid curb :woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

I love scars and the story behind them. I have quite a few scars myself. Love when people ask what happened and when I tell them their response is epic for the most part. I have crazy scars on my legs from my time in the military so yeah it’s fun sharing stories from time to time

1 Like

You on the Esplanade?

I can heartily recommend IMM Thai restaurant on Abbott Street for a cheap and awesome meal when you’re out. Their whole sweet and sour fish is excellent, as is the prawn Tom Yum.

Yeah I am, I haven’t stepped foot out the hotel yet so keen as, especially for Thai. I’m at Cairns Pacifc so close as. Main street to my left view and The Pier Cairns right.

1 Like

Neat.
You’re literally 5 mins walk from IMM THAI.

Awesome cheers. Looked it up, looks nice. I will have a crack on Saturday for sure.:yum:

It’s just a small place, generally full of Thai locals. The food is great though

1 Like

I want to like that, my finger just can’t seem to get near the button though.

You have my vote!
:joy:

Hàaaaaaaaaa :joy::joy:

First train ride with the wolf… :rofl: People are scared of her :grimacing::wolf:

18 Likes

Omg she is so adorable. People are weird. :persevere:

1 Like