Sober Leg Selfies #2 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 (Part 1)

Getting back from a little 2 miler

16 Likes

That firepit, I’m trying to convince my husband that we need one in our yard. For now the odds are Husband’s monstergrill 10- vs my firepit-0. But we’re not done negotiating yet :joy:

1 Like

Outdoor slippers. European size 42,so if you think my foot looks big, you’re right :joy:

Loved them when I bought them, y’all know I’ve got a thing for slippers. This was supposed to match all my Lilly Pulitzer items. Unfortunately they are to heavy to walk in, so they got down graded to garden slippers :blush:

17 Likes

Tell him you can’t celebrate a proper bløt without one and that there is nothing better than a big bonfire in the mid winter !:sweat_smile:

1 Like

We call it blot in Swedish too, without the Ö. But you’ve got a point, I’ll try that :joy:

Day three heat wave.

Grateful for shady spots for the dogs and good reading material.
Life is good.
:pray::heart::pray:

21 Likes

Day 304
Summertime requires an ankle bracelet. In gold, with seashells. And panda slippers. :joy:

18 Likes

The glamourous world of building restoration - one day it’s 28 degrees, the next it’s 11 degrees and raining.
At least I don’t have a hangover and getting up at 5.30’s just about bearable!

18 Likes

Getting in from an early morning run

18 Likes

14 Likes

Chillin with my boy after s couple walks and a long work day.

16 Likes

My new kicks! I picked a bad to try them out we had flash floods and a crazy storm. :joy: but that’s alright I love them! :black_heart:

26 Likes

Nice “kicks” buddy.
Now, I’ve used that word 3 times. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

doing that morning run thing

17 Likes

Getting busier in the :bullettrain_front: to therapy but still plenty of leg room.

18 Likes

Listening to the sounds of the errant golf ball hooking it into one of my trees :rofl: doink :rofl:
I now know exactly what that sound is.

@RetainKingII
You know what’s even funnier? When they find that ball and hit it right into another one of my trees 10 yards away and now they’re further away from the green. :joy: :joy::joy:

21 Likes

TGIF
20171109_201420

11 Likes

I love them too. I’m one of those people who looks as leopard print as a neutral :heart_eyes:

1 Like

If you can’t be out in the garden, at least you can sit on the stairs to the house soaking up some sunshine.

18 Likes

Feeding the chickens. Not too much corn as we don’t want to attract the rats. :grinning:

19 Likes