Sober Leg Selfies #2 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 (Part 1)

Had to match the manicure with a pedicure today :blush: witches purple.

8 Likes

New sober leg flannels selfie. With all my weight loss this year. I’m always cold now :cold_face:. these are going to get a lot of use this winter.
Looks like Mavy and Benson like them too :smile:

13 Likes

“These are your work trousers, you say? Well, they are covered in cat hair now, and idgaf”

15 Likes

I just love that face. :heart: :heart:

1 Like

And how great that I am up and sitting at the table long enough for him to get up there. I.e. not being hungover and staying in bed until the last possible second.

2 Likes

The room-that-has-yet-to-be-named is coming together nicely. Meditation/journaling/recovery/crafting/dressing room.

14 Likes

Love your Zen Den! :grinning::joy:

1 Like

Good one! It’s a bit cheesy, just like me. I’m leaning more toward something-den or nook…I like the sound of something cozy.

2 Likes

Fellow cheesy gal here :cheese: :joy:

2 Likes

@RosaCanDo also a cheesy gal! :joy:. Babe cave is my vote! I stole that from my daughter she has a sign in her room that saids that haha

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: That’s cute!

1 Like

Animal kingdom on Disney plus it’s such a cool show. :nerd_face: :crocodile: :rhinoceros: :gorilla: Perfect sober Friday night. :crescent_moon: :tv:

9 Likes

Really tired legs

6 Likes

I got a new couch leg selfie. :sleeping:

17 Likes

Oh my goodness. I can’t get “I’m the denizen of my Zen Den” out of my head! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Goofy. But I love it!

1 Like

That looks comfortable!!

1 Like

Cozy sober Sunday’s… get some new PJ pants. They are so soft! And no holes :joy: @Edmund

13 Likes

Nice PJs @Dragonflygirl82, hey Courtney how about them 49ers. :football: They seem to be having a great game today, it’s halftime now, we’ll see what the second half has to offer. Cam doesn’t seem to be doing so well for the Patriots again today. :joy: Courtney I’m sure the Patriots will do better next week. Maybe :thinking: hehe GO NINERS !!!

1 Like

you need a shave, you can’t blame this on covid have some self respect woman :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:sob: I Don’t even wanna talk about it :woman_facepalming:t2: it’s not over yet :joy:

1 Like